PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a dinner date. . .

Tom and Stanley
10-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi there all,

Stanley and I will be on the island over the holidays (Dec 16th to Jan 14th) and we would like to meet someone for dinner while there. Especially me. Not all that much fun going out to dinner as a single. If anyone wants to meet for eats, drop us a note. We can also have you over to the house for dinner and drinks too. . . . . Sorry, pool is not in yet. . . .

Tom and Stanley

Andrea J.
10-06-2010, 02:46 PM
paul and i would love the pleasure of your company!
we are on island dec 11 - 25
we'll be in touch as we get closer to those dates!!

andrea james

Hi there all,

Stanley and I will be on the island over the holidays (Dec 16th to Jan 14th) and we would like to meet someone for dinner while there. Especially me. Not all that much fun going out to dinner as a single. If anyone wants to meet for eats, drop us a note. We can also have you over to the house for dinner and drinks too. . . . . Sorry, pool is not in yet. . . .

Tom and Stanley

Tom and Stanley
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
That would be great, thanks. . . . See you soon. . .

Waterlogged52
11-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Hey there Stanley and Tom..We chatted a bit on another forum, I believe. We have to get together so that my Yorkie SuZQ can have a play date. Will be Island bound 11/22 thru 12/21. I'm brining my twin brother, high functioning mentally retarded and my 24 yr nephew. Will have to run away from them from time to time, or I may go crazy. I will surely leave them at the house or beach at some time or another.....It is a vacation now, isn't it. Chat soon and best regards.

riddler
12-12-2010, 08:27 AM
My wife and I will be there from Dec. 18 through Christmas Eve. She will be having withdrawal problems from our Cavaliers, so it would be good too met both of you.

Tom and Stanley
12-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Stanley and I will be a Passions on 12/20 for the BB Party. Do stop over and Stanley will be happy to see you. . . . .

Tom and Stanley

Navidad
12-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi there Tom,

What's the BB party?? When will you be here on the island??

Liz - Aruba Lover
12-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi there Tom,

What's the BB party?? When will you be here on the island??

The BB get-to-gether is Mondays at Amsterdam Manor beach bar on Eagle Beach. 2 for 1 Happy Hour is 5-6 pm.

ohcheet
12-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Is there going to be anything going on around Dec. 18 -23? I'll be coming in solo and may want some company for dinner or drinks one evening. I'll be at LaCabana, and will have transportation.
Also, would love to find someone to snorkel with, if anyone has any recommendations.
Thanks in advance!
Laurel
aka ohcheet.

Andrea J.
12-12-2010, 10:09 PM
december 20 2 amsterdam manor happy hour beach bar 5pm

Tom and Stanley
12-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Is there going to be anything going on around Dec. 18 -23? I'll be coming in solo and may want some company for dinner or drinks one evening. I'll be at LaCabana, and will have transportation.
Also, would love to find someone to snorkel with, if anyone has any recommendations.
Thanks in advance!
Laurel
aka ohcheet.

Dinner company? ? ? ?? O yeah, I can do that. . . . Be at Passions on Monday and we can go to dinner. . . .

Tom and Stanley

ohcheet
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Where is Passions? Although I've been to Aruba 4 times, it's always been with my son and husband, and it's mostly McD's, Wendy's and the restaurants on site at Lacabana...so I'm looking forward to something new this time!
Thanks.
Laurel

Liz - Aruba Lover
12-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Where is Passions? Although I've been to Aruba 4 times, it's always been with my son and husband, and it's mostly McD's, Wendy's and the restaurants on site at Lacabana...so I'm looking forward to something new this time!
Thanks.
Laurel

Passions is on the beach at Amsterdam Manor next door to La Cabana.

ohcheet
12-13-2010, 01:26 PM
"Duh...." she says smacking her head!!LOL

Sorry, it's a cold Monday morning here, and I have not had enough coffee!!

Thanks...see you there!
L.

Navidad
12-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Thank you for the explanation Liz, I actually for a moment thought that it was something related to Blackberry. LOL