PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Baby Sitter Dec 13-24 2010

mwill416
10-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi there,:)

We are coming to Aruba this x-mas and need a babysitter to help us out with our 3 kids ages 7, 5 and 4. The hours are from 10AM to 7PM daily and several evening from 7PM until midnight.

Please get in touch with me if you are energetic, young, love kids, enjoy being with people, love swimming and playing.

We are staying in Palm Beach for the duration. If this sounds like a position you or someone you know would like over the holidays please email me back or post to this thread. Will:)

Andrea J.
10-10-2010, 01:57 PM
are you looking for an aruba resident or are you looking for a person to travel with you or meet you there for the duration?
is transportation and airfare included?

this is more like a vacation nanny position right?

Hi there,:)

We are coming to Aruba this x-mas and need a babysitter to help us out with our 3 kids ages 7, 5 and 4. The hours are from 10AM to 7PM daily and several evening from 7PM until midnight.

Please get in touch with me if you are energetic, young, love kids, enjoy being with people, love swimming and playing.

We are staying in Palm Beach for the duration. If this sounds like a position you or someone you know would like over the holidays please email me back or post to this thread. Will:)

mwill416
10-10-2010, 03:20 PM
are you looking for an aruba resident or are you looking for a person to travel with you or meet you there for the duration?
is transportation and airfare included?

this is more like a vacation nanny position right?

Hi there, we are looking for a local resident while we are down there. Thank you.

mwill416
10-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Navidad can you send me your email address. Thx

Cyrilo Croes
10-10-2010, 10:26 PM
In response to your babysittng inquiry i can recommend you a new babysitting company here on the island www.TBC.com (http://www.TBC.com) ,the site speaks for itself. There are also 2 very experienced babysitters i ussually recommend. Private message me for more contact info either thru this site or thru my website listed in my signature line.

Cerry
www.pitaruba.com (http://www.pitaruba.com)

Andrea J.
10-10-2010, 10:39 PM
the TBC.com site appears to be down :-(