PDA

View Full Version : need suggestions

moose
10-28-2010, 12:02 AM
I'll be down end of jan,looking for a place near the beach or on, fishing from shore and fairly priced
Thanks

Chadd
10-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Will you have a car?

moose
10-31-2010, 04:08 PM
yes,why need a lift?
I,m looking for something on or close to the beaches.I don't like the bigger resorts. I need a kitchenette and something clean.
One place that looks ok is The Beach House. Any suggestions?

jdoll
10-31-2010, 04:22 PM
yes,why need a lift?
I,m looking for something on or close to the beaches.I don't like the bigger resorts. I need a kitchenette and something clean.

I wouldn't give the smart-ass any recs Chadd. :) Yea Moose there are a lot of non-resort rentals. Some require a car.

Andrea J.
10-31-2010, 05:00 PM
MOOSE wrote "yes,why need a lift?"
and then, JDOLL replied.

Both of these posts needed winks or something to show sarcasm or humor.
if no humor was intended, then there is a certain amount of mean spirited posting that is unacceptable.

From the Rules.......
"Use smiley faces, emoticons or other indicators of intent liberally. One of the major flaws of Internet communication is the lack of vocal inflections and visual indications of emotion, intent, sarcasm, etc. Be clear what you mean. Many problems occur because someone does not pick up on the sarcasm or otherwise get the joke."

moose
10-31-2010, 08:27 PM
well guys and girls i did not intend my comment to be smart A$$ OR ignorant. it was a joke. I dont use these smilies and i just needed some info.
And jdoll sorry you didn't think that i was joking.
Yeah i figure too that i would need transportation to any rental also,i usually rent a car:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Andrea J.
10-31-2010, 09:09 PM
thank you for the clarification without the use of the smilies we "sometimes just do not know":confused:

Chadd
11-01-2010, 11:47 AM
yes,why need a lift?

We've stayed at sunset beach studios and while it wasn't opulent, it was good enough for us. It was clean and most of the people there were nice. We saw a lot of people fishing just down the street and you're still pretty close to the beaches in the Malmok area.

You would need a car or ride the bus to get to anything else though.

moose
11-02-2010, 08:01 PM
thank you

ginette207
11-04-2010, 06:34 PM
they have the beach house isn't that far from the Marriott they have kitchenette the web is www.beachhousearuba.com (http://www.beachhousearuba.com) :) I stay over ther one time very clean nice people .bye ginette

moose
11-04-2010, 10:26 PM
actually i booked a place today. Thanks for the help people.