PDA

View Full Version : Just booked Divi Phoenix

arubabob
03-03-2011, 11:00 PM
I just traded my timeshare in vegas for a week at Divi Phoenix thru RCI. Will be there 09/03 to 09/10. Those dates just happen to include my 68 bd. We will be staying an additional 5 nights but I dont have those booked yet. I guess I have to start a countdown.
Anyone stayed here lately? Would like some info. We stayed here the second year they were open I think. It was just the tower and the lobby wasnt done. We will be in a 1 bedroom.

Andrea J.
03-03-2011, 11:51 PM
you will be amazed at the transformation.
the tower is still there, plus other buildings of timeshare units.
lovely landscaping.....pool........sunset bistro w/ the famous adirondack chairs.
we have friends that have rented there a few times and we always enjoyed going there to visit and spend time.

I just traded my timeshare in vegas for a week at Divi Phoenix thru RCI. Will be there 09/03 to 09/10. Those dates just happen to include my 68 bd. We will be staying an additional 5 nights but I dont have those booked yet. I guess I have to start a countdown.
Anyone stayed here lately? Would like some info. We stayed here the second year they were open I think. It was just the tower and the lobby wasnt done. We will be in a 1 bedroom.

arubabob
03-05-2011, 12:08 AM
you will be amazed at the transformation.
the tower is still there, plus other buildings of timeshare units.
lovely landscaping.....pool........sunset bistro w/ the famous adirondack chairs.
we have friends that have rented there a few times and we always enjoyed going there to visit and spend time.
Glad to hear it. Looks like we will be at ABC for the extra nights.

Andrea J.
03-05-2011, 12:39 AM
the ABC is my favorite. (even though i am a lacabana owner)

danadog56
03-05-2011, 01:28 AM
have a great time...have eaten at sunset bistro, food was good...stayed at abc a few years ago and had a pleasant time....

arubabob
03-05-2011, 09:19 AM
have a great time...have eaten at sunset bistro, food was good...stayed at abc a few years ago and had a pleasant time....
This will be our 4th time at ABC. RCI had an extra vacation there the week after our trade into Phoenix for $430 (studio). Would cost me a lot more for 4 or 5 nights at a hotel. We like it there as well.