PDA

View Full Version : NHL Hockey Playoffs...Where is bast place to watch?

dayman99
04-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Hello Everybody. Heading down to Aruba May 4th to the 11th.....Wondering who would have the best atmosphere to watch NHL playoff hockey. Any info would be great!! Thanks!

Steve

PS--Let's Go Flyers!!!!

Randi
04-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Last year we watched the Gold Medal Olympic Hockey game at Busters (yeh Canada!!) and that was really fun. Busters outdid themselves for all of us hockey fans.

I would check with Mark68 on this BB as he is the owner about the playoffs. We went in during December to watch a hockey game and he put it on but there were other sporting events on too. They get all the hockey games so that would be your best bet. Champions at the Marriott Ocean Club is also a sports bar but they seem to be a little "clueless" when it comes to hockey. They will put on hockey but generally you will need to ask them for it.

Andrea J.
04-04-2011, 06:06 PM
i would "try" busters or champions.

Chadd
04-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Busters had hockey on every night when I was there a couple weeks ago. They were very happy to put the games on different screens when asked.

dayman99
04-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Sweet.....Thanks for the info everybody!!!

Steve

ArubaBurn
04-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Definately Busters...Champions is too expensive....Ask for Rusty

MARK68
04-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the mentions and Yes we will have all the playoff games and some games with sound. Chadd sorry I missed you and wished we could have met. I enjoy reading your posts since I spend alot of time at airports and airplanes. I have made alot of friends with pilots and crew and respect there job. I have been in customer service and some of the stuff people ask, do or request on planes makes me laugh. In regards to hockey I'm still in shock with the Red Sox and this is my excuse for drinking a bottle of wine tonight. If u come by busters ask for me and we have a drink. If not rusty is there and he will put the game on and have a drink also.

Chadd
04-09-2011, 08:49 PM
I may be back down next month with my dad and I'm sure we'll pop in to check in on the hockey and basketball playoffs if we're down there.

TedandMary
04-25-2011, 07:46 AM
We went to Busters two years ago to watch the playoffs. Over half the fans there were Penquin fans. But the place was loaded with philly and boston fans as well.

Chadd
04-25-2011, 02:23 PM
We went to Busters two years ago to watch the playoffs. Over half the fans there were Penquin fans. But the place was loaded with philly and boston fans as well.

Don't hold that against Busters, it's still a nice bar. :D

dayman99
04-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Easy now Chadd......LOL!! Heading to game 7 against the Sabres tomorrow....I hope the Flyers win so we can hang at the bar when we come down and support our team!!

Steve

Chadd
05-18-2011, 04:09 PM
If anyone is planning to catch the games this weekend, let me know. I'll probably be in for the games on a couple of the nights.