PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Aruba alone

nati123
07-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Hello everybody,

I'll be traveling to Aruba alone in September (3rd till 9th), and was wondering if there are any other travelers, or locals, who are willing to hook up for some drinks or a night out.

Appreciate your responce,
Cheers,
A

Andrea J.
07-15-2011, 01:47 PM
you'll meet plenty of people at your resort's pool or beach bar.
another good place to meet others is bugaloe bar out on palm beach near the radisson and riu.

here is their website http://www.bugaloe.com/content.php
Hello everybody,

I'll be traveling to Aruba alone in September (3rd till 9th), and was wondering if there are any other travelers, or locals, who are willing to hook up for some drinks or a night out.

Cheers,
A

Andrea J.
07-15-2011, 01:54 PM
and more importantly
i forgot to say, welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
you are gonna have a blast!
Hello everybody,

Cheers,
A

nati123
07-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Thank you for your reply !!!

dushirem
07-24-2011, 02:53 PM
how can we come in contact im living in aruba

Hello everybody,

Cheers,
A

gbfan11
09-07-2011, 08:16 PM
hey im in aruba now! i live here also, young male very outgoing :) let me know if you want to get in touch. Private msg me or something :) cheers! Hope youre having a great time!!!