PDA

View Full Version : November gathering

arubadebbi
08-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Will be in Aruba Nov 13th until Dec 3rd....will be in Aruba for 3 weeks and will be at the Monday Amsterdam Manor beach bar...our daughter will be in Aruba during the middle of our vacation for her honeymoon will be bringing her and her husband (they will be newbies to this beach bar)

lets get together....like Andrea said if there are enough people going I will let Amsterdam Manor know this. ArubaDebbi

cyndy
10-12-2011, 02:58 PM
We will be in Aruba 11/19/11 until 11/24/11 and it would be fun to connect w/others. Maybe we will see you at the Monday Amsterdam Manor Beach bar.

arubamark
10-12-2011, 06:17 PM
We will be there Nov25 to Dec 2. I am horrible when it comes to sticking to plans, especially on vacation. My wife and friends can't stand it.

Hey at least I'm honest.

I'll def keep it in mind for the Monday meeting.

Bill
10-12-2011, 08:21 PM
We will be there Nov25 to Dec 2. I am horrible when it comes to sticking to plans, especially on vacation. My wife and friends can't stand it.

Hey at least I'm honest.

I'll def keep it in mind for the Monday meeting.

Mark, we finally did it:doh: We will be there November 25th until December 5th. We must do cocktails:thumb:

Bill
10-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Will be in Aruba Nov 13th until Dec 3rd....will be in Aruba for 3 weeks and will be at the Monday Amsterdam Manor beach bar...our daughter will be in Aruba during the middle of our vacation for her honeymoon will be bringing her and her husband (they will be newbies to this beach bar)

lets get together....like Andrea said if there are enough people going I will let Amsterdam Manor know this. ArubaDebbi

Looks like DW and friends will have to come.

SanNic44
10-13-2011, 08:19 AM
Sounds like fun and I hope to make a few of the BB meetings.

PS: Arubadebbi- That's a cool looking cat.

TEAMARUBA
10-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Will definitely try to do Monday(11/28) BB at Amsterdam but I"m with Mark on this one, very difficult to adhere to any plans, except of course that dam flight home. Bully get those
Balashi and Chill on ice my brother from another mother!!!!!

scott
10-13-2011, 09:42 AM
we will be there dec2-10 at the ocean club if any one is around for a couple ice cold balishi's maybe watch the monday night football game scott

cindyo
10-14-2011, 09:00 AM
We'll be in Aruba at the same time, but with all our family. Unfortunately we won't be at the BB party. Didn't particularly care for it when we went the first time. Let me clarify this by saying...poeple from other BB's that we didn't know.
SORRY to say that...our family comes first :)

scott
10-14-2011, 11:57 AM
How does the bb party work could i run by with my kids for a quick visit.

Andrea J.
10-14-2011, 07:08 PM
typically on mondays at 5 pm there is space set aside at amsterdam manor beach bar for "bulletin board/message boards/forums.

it is 2 for 1 happy hour from 5 to 6 pm.

sometimes there are 0 people there.
sometimes there are just a few.
sometimes there are a lot. ( a few times when i was there it was attended by over 20)

if you have the inclination and the time, drop by.
mondays, 5 to 6 pm amsterdam manor beach bar
How does the bb party work could i run by with my kids for a quick visit.

danadog56
10-14-2011, 09:17 PM
will be there the 6th thru the 20th, will definitely try to stop in on the 14th....we are also like ArubaMark......start out making plans and dinner reservations, then play in the sun all day and end up in hotel room crashed....but I promise I will try this year!!!!

Bill
10-15-2011, 10:48 AM
It will be tough for DW and I, we will be far awAy at the Lacabana Happy hour:p. Short stumble there.

arubamark
10-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Stumble???? I didn't think anyone drank in Aruba!! :D

arubadebbi
10-30-2011, 09:54 AM
Though Amsterdam Manor is normal BB meeting...we do not have to meet there; as many have said there are many many places to go in Aruba....any other suggestions???

Andrea J.
10-30-2011, 10:11 AM
no, one does not "have" to meet there.
that being said, if you arrange for a monday afternoon meet and greet please make specific WHERE your meet and greet is.

i do not want any confusion on this forum, because lisa and i are the ones to have to muddle thru confusion.

so yes, make your plans for elsewhere if that is what you want or need to do.
but, please make sure you start a separate thread with
DATE

we have done it at the DIVI Phoenix a couple of times and that was fine!

good luck have fun

arubadebbi
10-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Andrea - I totally agree if anyone of us sets up a meeting monday or otherwise...location/time and date are needed; it is hard for people to pin down a certain time frame...in Aruba you never know what could change your plans... thanks so much for your input

we have met at Lacabana before at their Pata Pata bar....anywhere we meet in Aruba will be fun....just because we are in Aruba....
arubadebbi

Navidad
11-27-2011, 09:11 AM
So where will the meeting this monday take place at?? :D

Am in the mood to meet some nice new people :)

Andrea J.
11-27-2011, 09:13 AM
amsterdam manor beach bar
5pm
mondays

So where will the meeting this monday take place at?? :D

Am in the mood to meet some nice new people :)