PDA

View Full Version : Aruba, here we come

Kent-ArubaBob
09-05-2011, 08:14 PM
We just got our son married off yesterday so we are off to Aruba in a few days for a fast 5 days. Anyone else going to be in Aruba? Kent

Andrea J.
09-05-2011, 08:29 PM
safe and fun travels mr and mrs kent. ;-)

congrats on the wedding and the addition of a daughter to your family.
hope the wedding was FUN!

DANNYO
09-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Enjoy

Kent-ArubaBob
09-13-2011, 07:22 PM
We are back home now but we had a great trip. Ate at Old Fishermans hut down town and that was great. Went to Barefoot bar and grill and thats very good. If you want great pizza, Gabriel at Club Arias does pizza for lunch and dinner 6 days a week. Thurseday he is off but its only carry out for now because they are still getting the permits and stuff so you can go sit down and eat. Its the best pizza!! Did alot of day and night snorkling and met alot of people from the boards again. Thats always the best part of the trip. Making plans to get back in Nov. Kent

Kent-ArubaBob
09-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi Andrea, I can't post pics anymore. Do you know why that would be? Thanks. Kent

DANNYO
09-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Kent did you get the Mrs to go night snorkeling?

Andrea J.
09-13-2011, 08:03 PM
no idea

did you try doing it in the gallery or thru thumbnails right here in this thread?

i will try a test photo in this spot:
My Mom and Dad photo
Jim and Kay Doucette, now Heaven's gate keepers.

Hi Andrea, I can't post pics anymore. Do you know why that would be? Thanks. Kent

Andrea J.
09-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Kent...try using a different computer.
that may make a difference

Andrea J.
09-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Kent...try using a different computer.
that may make a difference

qlaval
09-15-2011, 09:29 PM
My Mom and Dad photo
Jim and Kay Doucette, now Heaven's gate keepers.

Without any doubt Andrea you're sharing your mother's smile.
What a great gift she left you... :)

Kent-ArubaBob
09-17-2011, 07:11 AM
Dannyo, My wife said she would go 1 night but since I was only there 4 nights, my buddy and I went out for like 3 hours each night and we got alot of lobster, squid and fish. My wife wasn't going to stay out that long and it was really funny because the first 3 nights we had alot of lightning. Most was heat lightning but we had the real stuff so since I have alot of life insurance on me, she really wanted me to go out! ( I'm teasing about that but we really did have lightning the first 3 nights) She promised she would go in Jan when she is there for 3 weeks. Its really hard to cram everything in when you only go 4 or 5 days.

Andrea, Thanks for posting my pics on the other post for me. Kent

Andrea J.
09-17-2011, 09:13 AM
re: heat lightning and i am way off topic sorry!!

we moved to the tampa bay area 18 mos ago.
we had been swimming at least 2x a day and some nights, late, we'd hop into the hot tub at midnight for a nice massage/water jets before turning in for the night.

we always stared at the sky and watched the "heat lightning".

then one evening watching the news, dennis phillips the meteorologist explained that the heat lightning is just as real and dangerous.

yikes.

QUOTE=kent;211557]Dannyo, My wife said she would go 1 night but since I was only there 4 nights, my buddy and I went out for like 3 hours each night and we got alot of lobster, squid and fish. My wife wasn't going to stay out that long and it was really funny because the first 3 nights we had alot of lightning. Most was heat lightning but we had the real stuff so since I have alot of life insurance on me, she really wanted me to go out! ( I'm teasing about that but we really did have lightning the first 3 nights) She promised she would go in Jan when she is there for 3 weeks. Its really hard to cram everything in when you only go 4 or 5 days.

Andrea, Thanks for posting my pics on the other post for me. Kent[/QUOTE]