PDA

View Full Version : Great sleep for late risers!

PaleWhiteDeskGuy
08-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I pack a couple of those black office binder clips...they really keep the hotel drapes closed up nice and tight. If I've had a late night (and my palapa is already reserved) I like to sleep in a bit. When that inevitable slice of sunlight seems to appear out of nowhere, I'm like a vampire diving in the darkened corners of the bed trying to avoid the hellfire that is sun.;)

dah13
08-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Good idea! Might also hold the bathing suits to the balcony chairs!

Pegmeister
08-15-2012, 07:50 AM
I like the idea of using them for the bathing suits. I'm always tying the straps in knots on the chairs!

DiviDiviFan
08-15-2012, 07:53 AM
I do not sleep in but always bring clothespins for my beach towels and for hanging my suits on the back of the patio chair to dry. Last year I brought these new "boca clips"which are adorable...many different types I have the pink flamingos and pretty tropical birds as well. They are much larger than clothes pins but awful cute:D

Andrea J.
08-15-2012, 07:56 AM
those boca clips are sold at bed bath and beyond.
I do not sleep in but always bring clothespins for my beach towels and for hanging my suits on the back of the patio chair to dry. Last year I brought these new "boca clips"which are adorable...many different types I have the pink flamingos and pretty tropical birds as well. They are much larger than clothes pins but awful cute:D

corona
08-15-2012, 09:38 AM
those boca clips are sold at bed bath and beyond.
I wanted to add that I bought the clips in very cute colors and they have Aruba stamped on them too, so a nice souvenir, at the tables on the main street off of Palm Beach in front of the shopping area. They were very inexpensive too. I *think* a pack of four was $1.00. You can't beat that.

That's a great idea to clip the curtains shut if there's sun peeking in.