PDA

View Full Version : URGENT babysitter or Nanny share for one evening

agnaus
07-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Good evening- I have been searching everywhere for babysitting service on the island for July 20, 2013. We have a special birthday celebration for 3 family members and will be out from 5 until at lease midnight. I have 2 boys ages 6 & 10.

If anyone has a nanny they could share for one evening, that could work, too.

This is our 5th time heading to the island and this year we decided to take my entire family and spouses. All others have never been. I'd really like to go out on this one special evening. We are staying at the Marriott Surf Club.

Any help would be a huge blessing.

-Terri
11 days til we leave!!:D

Andrea J.
07-08-2013, 07:46 AM
check out this thread link http://www.aruba.com/forum/f8/aruba-babysitter-39114/
post 1 has contact info for MAFALDA (mariza)
she gets great reviews.

Good evening- I have been searching everywhere for babysitting service on the island for July 20, 2013. We have a special birthday celebration for 3 family members and will be out from 5 until at lease midnight. I have 2 boys ages 6 & 10.

If anyone has a nanny they could share for one evening, that could work, too.

This is our 5th time heading to the island and this year we decided to take my entire family and spouses. All others have never been. I'd really like to go out on this one special evening. We are staying at the Marriott Surf Club.

Any help would be a huge blessing.

-Terri
11 days til we leave!!:D