PDA

View Full Version : june 6 travelers!

Andrea J.
06-05-2014, 08:50 AM
enjoy
safe travels

have a drink (something frozen with an umbrella) for me!

Arubalisa
06-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Will have more than 1!

WaltVB
06-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Will have more than 1!

Cool! That means you can have one for me too! Safe travels!

AUA1989
06-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks Andrea! We'll have plenty of drinks for you. I hope to post with my new tablet that I think I have figured out how to use.

Now, can anyone tell me why today is going sooooooo slowwwwwwwww?

MAZOO
06-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Thanks Andrea! We'll have plenty of drinks for you. I hope to post with my new tablet that I think I have figured out how to use.

Because tomorrow is D-day.

Andrea J.
06-05-2014, 01:15 PM
It is indeed mazoo

Arubalisa
06-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Cool! That means you can have one for me too! Safe travels!
WILL do!

Because I am packed and ready to go but have to wait until tomorrow to catch the plane. :doh: ;)

Volker63
06-06-2014, 04:30 AM
Please check (for us ;)) if everything is ok at the Amsterdam :D

Traceyd14
06-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Looking forward to lots of good trip reports! Enjoy!!!!

Arubalisa
06-19-2014, 12:24 AM
EVERYTHING at the Amsterdam Manor was truly perfect. :)

Please check (for us ;)) if everything is ok at the Amsterdam :D

Volker63
06-20-2014, 04:15 PM
EVERYTHING at the Amsterdam Manor was truly perfect. :)
OMG, that sounds really great!!!
Can't wait to be there!

What did you like most?

Arubalisa
06-20-2014, 05:15 PM
What did you like most?
http://www.arubabound.com/photos/htl/amsterdam_manor/beach_bladimir_thumb.jpg (http://www.arubabound.com/photos/htl/amsterdam_manor/beach_bladimir.jpg)
This was our second visit to the resort and the staff will make you feel like you are part of the family. This was Bladimir the beach cocktail server at Christmas time. This trip we was offering up complimentary watermelon coolers each day accompanied some days by cold damp wash cloths. The staff truly does go above and beyond-- the bartenders will remember your drink, the omelette chef will deliver your made to order omelette right to your table, housekeeping will leave you chocolates at night and everyone will greet you with a smile. It does not matter how much or how little you pay for a holiday vacation, but small thoughtful touches such as these mean a lot.

http://www.arubabound.com/photos/htl/amsterdam_manor/beach_panoramab_thumb.jpg (http://www.arubabound.com/photos/htl/amsterdam_manor/beach_panoramab.jpg)
And who doesn't go to Aruba for the beautiful beaches? The Amsterdam Manor's beach is clean and quiet.

Volker63
06-23-2014, 07:47 AM
Yes, yes, yes!!!
You describe exact what we expact :thumb:.
A quiet beach, and a hotel staff that gives you this little bit of extra attention.
Thanks for your impressions :).

By the way, is it necessary to wear these unattractive wristbands if one has AI?

Arubalisa
06-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Yes, if you are all inclusive you will have wristbands. We don't find them a problem though, they can make it loose so it does not pinch you. ;) If you have any questions just let me know.

Mayra the concierge will make any of your reservations for you. She is great as is all of the staff. :)

It is just yet another quiet day on the beach at the Amsterdam Manor.

Empty palapas and the new turtle's nest laid on the night of June 14.

Volker63
06-25-2014, 04:04 AM
Yes, if you are all inclusive you will have wristbands. We don't find them a problem though, they can make it loose so it does not pinch you. ;)

So we have to ask for a temporary removal for our ceremony, because we don't want to deface every photo with these ugly bands.

Mayra the concierge will make any of your reservations for you. She is great as is all of the staff. :)

Good to know! Thanks!

Volker63
07-05-2014, 11:19 AM
What kind of plug do we need in the Amsterdam Manor???

Andrea J.
07-05-2014, 11:23 AM
standard like in the usa
you are coming from germany? you will need adaptor(s)
What kind of plug do we need in the Amsterdam Manor???

Volker63
07-06-2014, 01:37 AM
standard like in the usa
you are coming from germany? you will need adaptor(s)
Thanks!
We have an A type adaptor with us.

Uuuuuh..., crazy.... only 2 days left!!!!
:plane::behappy:

Andrea J.
07-06-2014, 08:57 AM
safe and fun travels!
..if you find the time, please post a trip report/my aruba story.

Thanks!
We have an A type adaptor with us.

Uuuuuh..., crazy.... only 2 days left!!!!
:plane::behappy:

Volker63
07-06-2014, 11:27 AM
safe and fun travels!
..if you find the time, please post a trip report/my aruba story.

Thanks!
It might be really unforgetable and a good story, having our silver wedding and next day a big party if our team wins the world championship :cool:.
Hopefully they have a big screen at the hotel to watch the match.

Jacki
07-08-2014, 03:15 PM
So we have to ask for a temporary removal for our ceremony, because we don't want to deface every photo with these ugly bands.

We chose to leave our LaCabana wristbands on for our vow renewal - just part of being there!