Is it that what we have on Aruba are Friendly Sunshine Circles"
It has to be one of those
I'll tell you why.

ROTUNDA - Now that is an ugly word.
ROTUNDA - Reminds me of wales at intersections
ROTUNDA - A scary sounding word that describes something ominous

If someone said:
Let's meet at the ROTUNDA - I would say:
No, Let's meet at the Sunshine Courtesy Circle, there is less traffic there.

Just rambling

Be well
Aruba awaits - At the sunshine courtesy circle

Charles

Andrea J.
06-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Roundabouts ��

charles
06-13-2015, 08:53 AM
NOOOOOOO That is even worse. It sounds like going around in a circle forever. Besides that, ROTUNDAS is easier to hate than round-a bouts.

cindyo
06-13-2015, 09:14 AM
rotaries

Edronenburg
06-13-2015, 10:11 AM
Charles, I have been so tardy going to this splendid site; which I have been a member for so very long. But, whenever I see your posts, I remember why I love it so much...because of people such as you, and your wonderful stories. Thank you so much.

Ed Dronenburg

charles
06-13-2015, 02:23 PM
Charles, I have been so tardy going to this splendid site; which I have been a member for so very long. But, whenever I see your posts, I remember why I love it so much...because of people such as you, and your wonderful stories. Thank you so much.

Ed Dronenburg

Ed, you have it quite backwards. it is because of people like you that I love to post here.
Be well
Charles

danadog56
06-13-2015, 07:47 PM
Charles, you make sunshine circles seem like such a nice place to visit......we have gotten used to them since becoming adopted residents of your wonder island.
When a new "sunshine circle" was put in close to where I live,, nobody knew what to do.......I just drove up, looked left and kept on going, as I was laughing, of course.....they can be quite formidable the first time you "run" into one !!!!

charles
06-14-2015, 08:34 AM
Charles, you make sunshine circles seem like such a nice place to visit......we have gotten used to them since becoming adopted residents of your wonder island.
When a new "sunshine circle" was put in close to where I live,, nobody knew what to do.......I just drove up, looked left and kept on going, as I was laughing, of course.....they can be quite formidable the first time you "run" into one !!!!

Hi, yes they can be a funny place to visit. You are most probably aware of our island automotive funeral processions. I got caught in one once when I pulled on to the road that goes to the cemetery (BOERHAVENSTRAAT.) Had there been a convenient Sunshine circle, I would have been able to pull out. There wasn't.

To the soul that is unknown to me ...RIP

be well
charles

brady bear
06-14-2015, 08:19 PM
I haven't hear the word rotaries since I left Cape Cod.... lol (boy to watch people go round and round and round.. was something else)
Most people here (the few we have... very few... are called round abouts.)
Thanks for the memories... lol

rotaries

KATH2ME
06-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Also could be a " exit donut " ..lol..

charles
06-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Also could be a " exit donut " ..lol..
Exit Donut!!! Hilarious.

Is it glazed?

be well
charles

Jacki
06-24-2015, 09:47 AM
Just plain old circles in Jersey

danadog56
06-26-2015, 10:35 AM
glazed exit circles......:thumb::thumb::thumb:

charles
06-28-2015, 08:54 AM
Does that mean that if you have an accident that it is called a DUNKIN DONUT?