PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Delivery of Utility and Cable Invoices

act1966
06-26-2015, 10:19 AM
Can anyone tell me what bills are available either online or through email? We can't get property tax electronically, it seems. Just wondering about gas, water, hydro, SETAR etc.

Thanks!

Andrea J.
06-26-2015, 10:50 AM
act.....i will forward your request to forum member and resident SUGAR

Can anyone tell me what bills are available either online or through email? We can't get property tax electronically, it seems. Just wondering about gas, water, hydro, SETAR etc.

Thanks!

Retagger
06-26-2015, 10:52 AM
I pay all of my Aruba bills online from my CMB account. That includes property tax, property insurance, water, cable/internet, alarm, garbage pickup and water. I don't know what "Hydro" is. I can view all bills online except for property tax ,and insurance but I have my bills sent to me back in the U.S.A.

danadog56
06-26-2015, 11:13 AM
I wish I was having the same issues you are having......need to figure out how to !!!:(:(:(

act1966
06-26-2015, 11:22 AM
I pay all of my Aruba bills online from my CMB account. That includes property tax, property insurance, water, cable/internet, alarm, garbage pickup and water. I don't know what "Hydro" is. I can view all bills online except for property tax ,and insurance but I have my bills sent to me back in the U.S.A.

Hydro = electric

I wasn't concerned about payment - everybody seems capable of taking our money (LOL). I just wanted to know which companies send out electronic notifications of payment due.

Thanks.

Retagger
06-26-2015, 01:32 PM
I receive electronic notifications of payment due from Ecotech (garbage company), SmartSystem (alarm company), Elmar (electric company) and Setar (cable & internet).

The payment due of the others can be viewed on their websites. You can also have a "Standing Order" with the major companies in which the amount can be automatically deducted from your bank account. (I do this on several bills).

act1966
06-26-2015, 01:33 PM
I receive electronic notifications of payment due from Ecotech (garbage company), SmartSystem (alarm company), Elmar (electric company) and Setar (cable & internet).

The payment due of the others can be viewed on their websites. You can also have a "Standing Order" with the major companies in which the amount can be automatically deducted from your bank account. (I do this on several bills).

Thanks, Retagger - do any of them have a direct bill to credit card (as opposed to bank account)?

Retagger
06-26-2015, 01:40 PM
I just checked the Elmar website and they do not accept credit cards or debit cards for payment. Not sure about the others.

Retagger
06-26-2015, 01:46 PM
According to WEB's website, (water service), they also don't accept credit cards or debit cards for payment.

hineskl
08-01-2015, 03:30 PM
David,

Can you tell me where to access the property tax payment on line? I would like to take care of this as they send the paper bills out so late that I have to have our property manager take care of this most years. So please give me a lesson in the process so that I can take care of this myself.

Kevin

act1966
08-01-2015, 05:27 PM
David,

Can you tell me where to access the property tax payment on line? I would like to take care of this as they send the paper bills out so late that I have to have our property manager take care of this most years. So please give me a lesson in the process so that I can take care of this myself.

Kevin

Last time I checked, the property tax bills were not available online. I was also told the agency is late in getting the bills out this year.

Retagger
08-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Hello Kevin,

Property taxes are not available online. However, once I receive my bill (paper bill) via snail mail to my house in the United States, I pay the bill via my CMB online account. I hope this helps.

hineskl
09-20-2015, 01:43 PM
David,

I have the bill now. Not in English. I cannot find account information on the bill as to how to set up the payment through our Aruba Bank checking account. Do you have account info for the tax department? I emailed them, but am not confident that they will reply. May just have to do this while we are in Aruba in November.

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Property taxes are not available online. However, once I receive my bill (paper bill) via snail mail to my house in the United States, I pay the bill via my CMB online account. I hope this helps.