PDA

View Full Version : Car windshield shades

WaltVB
09-03-2015, 08:11 AM
We rent a car every trip and use it quite a bit. We have started bringing a windshield shade to place in the windshield while parked in various locations around the island. We bring a two piece cloth style that folds up in a circle and fits right in the suitcase. It really helps keep the inside of the car, and especially the steering wheel, cooler when parked in that awesome Aruba sun.:cool:

Andrea J.
09-03-2015, 08:14 AM
terrific idea.
where did you and mrs walt find that?
paul and i would love something like that.
We rent a car every trip and use it quite a bit. We have started bringing a windshield shade to place in the windshield while parked in various locations around the island. We bring a two piece cloth style that folds up in a circle and fits right in the suitcase. It really helps keep the inside of the car, and especially the steering wheel, cooler when parked in that awesome Aruba sun.:cool:

cindyo
09-03-2015, 08:17 AM
GENIUS!
a great tip Ty

Jacki
09-03-2015, 09:08 AM
Great idea! and it also helps to hide what is inside the vehicle - not that you should leave anything of value in the car anyway...

WaltVB
09-03-2015, 05:35 PM
terrific idea.
where did you and mrs walt find that?
paul and i would love something like that.

Actually, it's the one I use daily in my truck at home. We've been bringing it for a few years now. We got it at Walmart for about $10. There are several types and designs...

http://www.walmart.com/c/kp/windshield-shade

Andrea J.
09-03-2015, 07:04 PM
thanks walt
paul just got home from walmart with our new windshield sun shield :)

Actually, it's the one I use daily in my truck at home. We've been bringing it for a few years now. We got it at Walmart for about $10. There are several types and designs...

http://www.walmart.com/c/kp/windshield-shade

WaltVB
09-03-2015, 08:26 PM
thanks walt
paul just got home from walmart with our new windshield sun shield :)

My pleasure, always glad to help out :D