PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new Gardener

aquaman
01-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Anyone know of a good gardener here that they can recommend?

john

Retagger
01-20-2016, 10:53 AM
Hi John,

I recommend Henri Zuluaga from Cayena Gardens. He is reliable, trustworthy and is very good. He designed my original garden when we built our home and he also installed our irrigation system. He can be reached via email at cayenaarubagarden@hotmail.com

David

Jacki
01-20-2016, 11:43 AM
Oh boy John. I hope that doesn't mean things went bad with the loan situation or with his mom!

aquaman
01-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Oh boy John. I hope that doesn't mean things went bad with the loan situation or with his mom!

Bad ain't the word. Long story. If you want to know then PM me

Aruba4ever
01-20-2016, 01:41 PM
I was interested (and still am), I read some of your previous posts to try to get up to speed on the landscaper and it appears that he pulled a fast one on you...that sucks!

aquaman
01-20-2016, 02:20 PM
I was interested (and still am), I read some of your previous posts to try to get up to speed on the landscaper and it appears that he pulled a fast one on you...that sucks!

No he didn't pull one on me. A series of events happened and he can no longer service us.

Aruba4ever
01-20-2016, 04:21 PM
I am glad you did not get screwed out of your cash, I hope it works out well.

GETA62
01-20-2016, 06:41 PM
You may try Manuel Tuinman. He was recommended to us by our aruban friends as very trustworthy and reliable person. He recently did our garden and istall dripping system.
His whatsapp number is 297 744 8681.

elephant_guy
01-22-2016, 02:11 PM
We have a local guy Domingo who does quite a few houses here in the local area (Noord). He is reliable, takes photos after each visit and WhatsApps them to me so I am happy that everything has been done. I requested this after a not so good experience with a previous gardener.. He comes once a month for us when we are not here. He simply keeps things cut down nicely and then we do the gardening ourselves when we are here. PM if you would like his details, charges etc...

Regards

Mick

elephant_guy
01-23-2016, 01:28 PM
Sent you a PM. Also thanks again to BillStellaR who originally recommended him to me a few years ago..