PDA

View Full Version : Name on condo project past the Boardwalk Hotel

KingAruba
02-24-2017, 09:39 PM
Can someone remind me on the name of the new condo project going up close to the Ritz Carlton. When you go around the round about by the ritz and drive up the road that the Boardwalk hotel is on, and drive about 1/2 KM to the end of the road there is a sign for a condo/town house project going up. I cannot remember the name. Then when you take a left and head toward RT 2 there is another project going up on the left. I also cannot remember the name of that project. Please advise if you remember the names of either of these projects!

Thank you

Andrea J.
02-24-2017, 10:03 PM
Welcome King!

I don't know, but here is a google map.
https://www.google.com/maps/@12.5826482,-70.0409446,18z

Can someone remind me on the name of the new condo project going up close to the Ritz Carlton. When you go around the round about by the ritz and drive up the road that the Boardwalk hotel is on, and drive about 1/2 KM to the end of the road there is a sign for a condo/town house project going up. I cannot remember the name. Then when you take a left and head toward RT 2 there is another project going up on the left. I also cannot remember the name of that project. Please advise if you remember the names of either of these projects!

Thank you

GETA62
02-25-2017, 08:04 PM

Thank you

The project name is Waikiri.

act1966
02-26-2017, 12:26 AM
The project name is Waikiri.

I believe the builder is Vecchia Estates.

KingAruba
02-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Thank you everyone! That is the name and the builder.. Thanks again

Jacki
02-27-2017, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!