PDA

View Full Version : Shipping

robin
05-31-2017, 11:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone has shipped items to Aruba? If so, what companies are good and what kind of time frame? When we made settlement, we brought over a lot in our suitcases. The pile stuff we want to bring in January is growing. Since the condo doesn't have much on the walls, I am hoping to take some of our scenic pictures we have taken on the island over the years and having large canvas prints made (I've done this in my shore condo-vacation-scenic- pics from our travels) and our friends, family and even the plumber love them).

Thanks

Jacki
06-01-2017, 09:32 AM
There was some very specific information on container shipping here on the forum somewhere. I've been searching, but can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking.

aquaman
06-01-2017, 09:52 AM
There was some very specific information on container shipping here on the forum somewhere. I've been searching, but can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking.

Jacki...quite a while back I did a post. I used a local company, Complete Logistics Support in Oranjestad. They handle shipping from their facility In Miami. If I remember correctly, the ship leaves once a week. Contact is Claudio Matta. Very professional and dealt with all Customs issues. Recommend them highly. Forum member Skichris also used them

Jacki
06-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Thanks John!

Andrea J.
06-01-2017, 09:57 AM
http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/anyone-know-how-order-ikea-deliver-island-59324/
click above link for Complete Logistics post #8

robin
06-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Thank-you everyone!