PDA

View Full Version : Occidental optional all inclusive owners

ricky59
07-18-2017, 10:10 AM
Are there any optional all inclusive owners on the forum, would love to hear from you
If you're getting your room? Or being forced to purchase all inclusive?
Having issues with reservations?

Aruba4ever
07-18-2017, 11:50 AM
How did your stay go Ricky, any issues? Nice to meet you a few weeks back.

ricky59
07-18-2017, 01:40 PM
No issues for my family, Our friends had issues based on my comments above.
Thank You for asking 17 days went quickly, had a great stay.
June is the only month that family joins us, great bonding with our children especially our
youngest son, Joey, 23, living in Hollywood, chasing his passion..

The new countdown has begun, returning October 11-26

It was great meeting you and your wife, I ran directly from the beach, as you were able to see..lol
Actually going to the bulletin parties in the future at Legends, I'll be repeating my same dress code.
Why not, outside late afternoon, I prefer not going to the room to change.
That would mean others would witness my shoe and pant combinations.
Tend to wear some pretty bold colors!! WHY NOT??

ladder4
12-11-2017, 04:25 PM
HI Ricky,
Was ATA any help yet??

tasaki
09-08-2018, 07:24 PM
I'm non all inclusive and I have trouble with reservations, they never have any availability. I have better luck emailing the resort directly.

ladder4
09-26-2018, 03:56 PM
tasaki,
When you call the resort ,who do you speak to? I would like to know because i have problems also and if we can contact someone there i would do that. Thanks

tasaki
10-15-2018, 08:16 PM
Ladder,
Contacting the resort didn't work for me this year. Had to call EXACTLY 1 year in advance and I got Sept 28th. I'm wondering if that was available because it is directly tropical storm season the past 2 years.

ladder4
10-26-2018, 10:50 PM
tasaki,
I was told by the Vacation Club that all rooms are controlled by the hotel. I find that very hard to believe seeing that you have to contact the club to get rooms. Just one big run around. They need to stop messing with people's contracts and deeds and give people what they paid for. I'll be there last week in Feb. I'm going to speak
with the management see what they have to say.