PDA

View Full Version : Realtors

gaby
09-12-2017, 07:04 PM
A friend of mine would like to go to Aruba for like 3 months or more and is looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom place. Are there any realtors anyone can recommend that I can tell him. I'm not sure of all his needs but he asked if i knew any realtors and I don't. Thanks!!

Andrea J.
09-12-2017, 09:38 PM
does gold coast have anyone in their office that may be able to lead you in the right direction?

A friend of mine would like to go to Aruba for like 3 months or more and is looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom place. Are there any realtors anyone can recommend that I can tell him. I'm not sure of all his needs but he asked if i knew any realtors and I don't. Thanks!!

Andrea J.
09-12-2017, 09:38 PM
you may also want to inquire with forum member Aquaman.

gaby
09-13-2017, 06:19 AM
Here's the thing, Andrea. He is thinking 3 to 6 months BUT he needs to take his dog. So I thought a private realtor agency would be better off. The gold coast is too small. He just lost his wife (my oldest friend) and his brother's wife passed a few months before my friend. So they are going to go there to avoid the cold months (he is 70 and I know his bro is a little younger) but would like their children (all adults) to visit and so I think a house would be his best bet. The gold coast is great but not for his needs.

Truthfully, their original plan was for St. Thomas. He is looking on google but I said I would ask here cause let's face it, there is always someone on this forum that knows something. When it comes to Aruba, this forum is better than Google, lol.

Jacki
09-13-2017, 09:17 AM
There are a few renters/managers on the forum that I'm sure will help out :)

GETA62
09-13-2017, 11:57 AM

Hello Gaby,
He may contact Izaira Perez at +297 740 3135 ( WhatsApp or cell phone). She may assist your friend with renting a house.

gaby
09-13-2017, 01:52 PM
Hello Gaby,
He may contact Izaira Perez at +297 740 3135 ( WhatsApp or cell phone). She may assist your friend with renting a house.

Thanks so much, I will pass it on

robin
09-13-2017, 05:18 PM
We rent our unit through Prestige. You can see my link in my signature to get their contact info. Our complex does not allow pets, but they may be able to help you.

aquaman
09-13-2017, 05:54 PM
Hi

Yes, I saw Andreas post. It is possible I could help depending on the Dates. I own 2 3 bedroom Villas that are very clean, well maintained and in a private area away from all the hustle, bustle and noise of the tourist areas. Andrea has visited and could give you an unbiased opinion if you wish and if Andrea feels comfortable in doing so. As I have said it will depend on dates. +++++++NOTE: That with respect to taking a pet to Aruba, the rules change about 6 months ago. Get the latest info or you may get hassled at the airport+++++

Here are a couple of links to the vacation listing for the Villas

www.homeaway.com/3507664
www.homeaway.com/3903317

Lots of luck

Regards

John

gaby
09-13-2017, 06:39 PM
thanks everyone. I will pass them on to my friend. and I forgot about the requirements for pets, will pass that on, too.

Andrea J.
09-13-2017, 09:42 PM
Gaby I feel very comfortable recommending John and Bobbi and their homes!
Their homes in Aruba are lovely, beautifully furnished and very comfortable.
I immediately thought of their homes.
They are such good people.

gaby
09-14-2017, 04:25 AM
Thanks Andrea, I did pass them on to my friend. Also mentioned what John said about the pets, too.

EdandLiz
10-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Hmmm... we have some homes... let us know if we can assist!