PDA

View Full Version : Warning - All in one cooling ripped me off.

vincep
02-03-2018, 08:31 PM
To make a long story short, I hired All in one cooling to do electrical work. They charged me to change a wire ( WHICH WAS NOT DONE) and I still had the problem.( Breaker tripping) Then I hired Garcia Electric and he changed the wire ( which was all charred and insulation frayed) and the problem was solved. I confronted the owner of all in one cooling ( Rigoberto) and threatened to go to the Arubian Police. Rigoberto laughed and said" good luck ...the aruban police won't do anything "

He was correct. The Aruban Police did nothing....

One good thing that came out of this was finding Garcia Electric.

Garcia is good, honest and prices very good.

__steve__
02-03-2018, 08:35 PM
If anyone needs electrical work, fly me out and I will try to repair it free.

Andrea J.
02-03-2018, 08:48 PM
your link does not work.

at home, if a contractor you hire (for example Rotor Rooter) does a poor job, do you contact the police if you cannot get satisfaction with the owner/management of the company?

To make a long story short, I hired All in one cooling to do electrical work. They charged me to change a wire and I still had the problem. Then I hired Garcia Electric and he changed the wire ( which was all charred and insulation frayed) and the problem was solved. I confronted the owner of all in one cooling ( Rigoberto) and threatened to go to the Arubian Police. Rigoberto laughed and said" good luck ...the aruban police won't do anything "

He was correct. The Aruban Police did nothing....

One good thing that came out of this was finding Garcia Electric.

Garcia is good, honest and prices very good.

vincep
02-03-2018, 09:10 PM
your link does not work.

at home, if a contractor you hire (for example Rotor Rooter) does a poor job, do you contact the police if you cannot get satisfaction with the owner/management of the company?

I don't think you understand.

He billed me for work that he never did.

Then when I confronted him with the photographic evidence and old wire, he was like, "so what?!".," The police won't do anything about it!."

That is THEFT.

Btw, I have worked as an electrician and in the US that's considered theft by deception; and is often prosecuted.

__steve__
02-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Would have been better off repairing it yourself

Andrea J.
02-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Do not make any statement, accusation, comment, or opinion that may be considered (a) harmful to, libellous or slanderous to, any person, country or company.

per the rules!
thread closed.