PDA

View Full Version : Blue Residences

nox4li
05-10-2018, 09:58 AM
Vacation begins 5/14 although this will be out tenth year we still seem to get excited. Our first year staying at Blue Residence, has anyone ever stayed there?

Jacki
05-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Here is an older thread with some information from a few years back - http://www.aruba.com/forum/f24/blue-residences-61471/

Use the search box in the upper right to pull up more.

robin
05-10-2018, 12:26 PM
We looked at them when we were looking to buy a condo. They have amazing views!!! Nice pool. Onsite restaurant-I think dinner only. Exercise room. I only saw two bedroom units and depending on when they were built, there are different layouts. All the condos have a very modern feel and walls that are mostly windows so you can enjoy the view. The beach is very small. It is gated. The Azure is still under construction. When I left in March, one building looked just about complete, but the other was still under construction. There is construction next door on the other side-Embassy Suites. But you do have the protected bird sanctuary behind which is beautiful.

Andrea J.
05-10-2018, 04:53 PM
and the word "protected" in bird sanctuary is interpreted so differently by many :(

We looked at them when we were looking to buy a condo. They have amazing views!!! Nice pool. Onsite restaurant-I think dinner only. Exercise room. I only saw two bedroom units and depending on when they were built, there are different layouts. All the condos have a very modern feel and walls that are mostly windows so you can enjoy the view. The beach is very small. It is gated. The Azure is still under construction. When I left in March, one building looked just about complete, but the other was still under construction. There is construction next door on the other side-Embassy Suites. But you do have the protected bird sanctuary behind which is beautiful.

dq1974
06-08-2018, 01:47 PM
We looked at Azure which they are building next door. The units the salesman showed us were awesome! Unfortunately the price when converting to Canadian is a little too much for us right now. Maybe one day I’ll own one. I can dream right?