PDA

View Full Version : Property manager and cleaning service

CrazyForAruba
04-25-2019, 01:10 AM
Hi,

We managed to built our own house on the island, we were our general contractors. If you have any questions about the process I can try to answer them. I am looking for a property manager and maybe a cleaning service/ cleaning lady, if you know somebody and would like to recommend him/her please PM.

Regards,
Rita

aquaman
04-25-2019, 06:27 AM
Hi,

We managed to built our own house on the island, we were our general contractors. If you have any questions about the process I can try to answer them. I am looking for a property manager and maybe a cleaning service/ cleaning lady, if you know somebody and would like to recommend him/her please PM.

Regards,
Ioana Rita

Replied to you via PM

crimms
04-25-2019, 08:22 AM
What a nice offer. What a great forum here!
Sean and Susan

robin
04-25-2019, 08:53 AM
We have a condo and Prestige manages it. They have people that clean.

CrazyForAruba
04-25-2019, 09:35 PM
Hi, thank you, I replied back, but I am not sure if the message got sent or not.

aquaman
04-25-2019, 09:42 PM
Hi, thank you, I replied back, but I am not sure if the message got sent or not. I have it and sent you response

CrazyForAruba
04-25-2019, 11:24 PM
Robin, thank you, they look like they have more condos rather than houses. Crimms, thanks, the process was very interesting, we learnt a lot. We struggled to find vendors, like from where to buy rebar and forms to pour concrete, but we made it. And I am still married. :)

CrazyForAruba
05-06-2019, 10:02 PM
My request for assistance has been answered. I have found somebody in addition to my property managers who can do the extra things I am looking for. Thank you again to everybody who answered. Hope to see you on the beach soon.

Andrea J.
05-06-2019, 10:10 PM
I love to see Thank you posted!!
(thanks CFA)