PDA

View Full Version : Games evening entertainment

Andrea J.
03-04-2020, 06:27 PM
When in Aruba and it is after dinner........the troops are all settled in but still to early for bed.

LCR a dice game is always fun and there is an opportunity to win $ or when playing with kids, candy or candy and $ ;)

FARKLE is also a dice game that is much fun. We have not played for $ or candy but I am willing.

Do you have any suggestions for family fun games?

WaltVB
03-04-2020, 07:11 PM
We're big Yahtzee fans. Easy to play and even the little kids get in on the fun. Love playing LCR for $

ArubaAngelo
03-05-2020, 06:11 PM
I like monopoly. Or a game called "mens erger je niet" - something to get everyone involved is charades. enjoy the games.

Mthll
05-31-2021, 03:50 AM
Our family's favorite games are Uno (it's a card game) and Jenga (you'll have so much fun). These games are great for spending time with children and adults.

Andrea J.
05-31-2021, 08:11 AM
Games in Aruba?
We saw a few families at LaCabana and at Costa Linda, poolside playing what looked like Rummikub.

Families with younger kids, it is probably a great idea to pack a few small games to have in the room for after dinner.
Not much action for kids in the evening.

Traceyd14
05-31-2021, 08:19 AM
We played a lot of Rummy (cards) on our last trip since it was during the pandemic and we stayed in more. We love Uno too but its not as fun with just 2 people.

bhoffdhoff
06-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Games in Aruba?
We saw a few families at LaCabana and at Costa Linda, poolside playing what looked like Rummikub.

Families with younger kids, it is probably a great idea to pack a few small games to have in the room for after dinner.

Not much action for kids in the evening.

I love Rummikub! When we go to Florida to visit my sister, we play Rummicub while enjoying our happy hour drinks.

roak4ever
07-15-2021, 11:07 PM
We like to bring Phase 10 when we have a group. My husband and I love trivia, so we always bring a stack of trivial pursuit cards for the evening when we sit on the patio and just read them to each other.

act1966
07-15-2021, 11:30 PM
"Cards Against Humanity" is, without a doubt, the funniest game on the planet. Not for kids.

https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Andrea J.
07-16-2021, 07:33 AM
very funny game and you are absolutely right...not for kids or those that are easily offended.
"Cards Against Humanity" is, without a doubt, the funniest game on the planet. Not for kids.

https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

LisaGrn
07-16-2021, 12:52 PM
Love Phase 10!

We like to bring Phase 10 when we have a group. My husband and I love trivia, so we always bring a stack of trivial pursuit cards for the evening when we sit on the patio and just read them to each other.