PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Argentinian Friends .......a wonderful inspiring story

Andrea J.
05-13-2020, 10:23 AM
forum member MAFALDA (real name Mariza) and long time friend.............did a wonderful thing!!
I spoke to her and told her how proud I was to know her.........she said. "it takes a village"

numerous folks in Aruba stepped up to help these stranded travelers!!

https://batibleki.wheninaruba.com/farewell-friends/?fbclid=IwAR1eTyXm8nKlYpQWmobPf3MzHnepVFzGUsd9yHhN LNPBzUe-ghDWroDhZoU

Pegmeister
05-13-2020, 11:06 AM
The kindness of people is amazing. Glad that the stranded finally got home. A big thank you to all the caring helpful people.

Aruba4ever
05-13-2020, 11:09 AM
I am proud to say we know and LOVE Mariza. She cares for our son like he is her own when we are there....Mariza does a bit of everything on the island and her compassion is unmatched.

forum member MAFALDA (real name Mariza) and long time friend.............did a wonderful thing!!
I spoke to her and told her how proud I was to know her.........she said. "it takes a village"

numerous folks in Aruba stepped up to help these stranded travelers!!

https://batibleki.wheninaruba.com/farewell-friends/?fbclid=IwAR1eTyXm8nKlYpQWmobPf3MzHnepVFzGUsd9yHhN LNPBzUe-ghDWroDhZoU

B Likes To Travel
05-13-2020, 11:27 AM
Kindness and compassion. This is wonderful!

GETA62
05-13-2020, 02:57 PM
And I am proud of our friend Claudia’ Ponson, who shared her place with 2 family and orchestrated their return back home. Hats Off.
also special thanks to our neighbors, Carina and Fernando Molina for supporting this group of people.

coldsteel337
05-13-2020, 07:02 PM
This is such an inspiring story. We finally left Aruba this past Sunday & had not heard anything about this situation before now. Thank goodness the people in distress were helped out.

LisaGrn
05-13-2020, 08:42 PM
Truly inspiring. I can't imagine what those poor people went through, and then to have the good people of Aruba take them in.
As an aside, coldsteel, so glad to hear you are home safe and sound. Maybe you could tell us about the experience of getting home in a separate thread?

ArubaAce
05-13-2020, 08:51 PM
Wow what a great story!

brady bear
05-13-2020, 10:21 PM
Thank you for such an inspiring story. Really brighten my day.

Andrea J.
05-14-2020, 12:00 AM
off topic..........coldsteel could you give us an update and recap of your trip home and the ease or not so easy part of it?

This is such an inspiring story. We finally left Aruba this past Sunday & had not heard anything about this situation before now. Thank goodness the people in distress were helped out.

robin
05-14-2020, 11:09 AM
I am glad they are now home and safe. It is great that people helped. I wish I had known. We could have done something.