PDA

View Full Version : An Answer to a Question about the FULL NAME on Test Results

Andrea J.
07-01-2020, 07:07 PM
Someone asked a question of me to ask at the ZOOM and the answer was they'd get back to me with the answer.
The question was something like....I cannot download my full name (only first name) onto the ED site. Is that ok that only part of my name but my health number is visible?

and the final answer is:

Response to Andrea’s question during the call on PCR test result not showing complete name: the name has to be visible in order to be accepted by the Department of Public Health.

CanadaGal
07-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Someone asked a question of me to ask at the ZOOM and the answer was they'd get back to me with the answer.
The question was something like....I cannot download my full name (only first name) onto the ED site. Is that ok that only part of my name but my health number is visible?

and the final answer is:

Response to Andrea’s question during the call on PCR test result not showing complete name: the name has to be visible in order to be accepted by the Department of Public Health.

Thanks for checking Andrea. I will see if there is a way to access the report with first and last name on form.