PDA

View Full Version : Time and Date Stamp on the SELF PCR test

Andrea J.
07-07-2020, 06:13 PM
I got a message from a new member today and he/she is looking to find out if a time stamp is on the results (along with the date) on the "self done tests"

If no time of day is stamped on the result how does Aruba know if you are within the 72 hr?

I am still awaiting the answer.

Please folks do assume that as soon as I get information I do share it.

charterprincess
07-07-2020, 06:30 PM
I am currently going through the entire process (as you can see from all my posts). I hope to have my results Thursday. Both kits we took (labcorp & letsgetchecked) has an online registration process where you have to put the date & time (hour & minute) you took the sample. Would you like me to start a new thread on overall process?? I took pics of the ED card process, insurance (& I had some questions regarding insurance) etc. We are flying July 10 on AA from MIA. I also have "backup flights" on Jet Blue from JFK on 7/10, Delta from ATL on 7/11 & Spirit on 7/11 from FLL. (we booked a ton of flights during the shutdown on pretty much every airline and keep rolling the clxd ones over whenever new border opening announcement was made. Normally, I'm not this chatty - but I know there are a lot of questions & don;t mind sharing. And I apologize for re-iterating some things I have stated in other posts!

Andrea J.
07-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Sure
start a new thread
Tiltle it

MY COVID PCR Testing Experience for travel to AUA July 10

(thank you!!)

I am currently going through the entire process (as you can see from all my posts). I hope to have my results Thursday. Both kits we took (labcorp & letsgetchecked) has an online registration process where you have to put the date & time (hour & minute) you took the sample. Would you like me to start a new thread on overall process?? I took pics of the ED card process, insurance (& I had some questions regarding insurance) etc. We are flying July 10 on AA from MIA. I also have "backup flights" on Jet Blue from JFK on 7/10, Delta from ATL on 7/11 & Spirit on 7/11 from FLL. (we booked a ton of flights during the shutdown on pretty much every airline and keep rolling the clxd ones over whenever new border opening announcement was made. Normally, I'm not this chatty - but I know there are a lot of questions & don;t mind sharing. And I apologize for re-iterating some things I have stated in other posts!

sktukfan
07-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Yes Please