PDA

View Full Version : ED Card Issue - HELP!

first_time_in_july
07-15-2020, 09:10 PM
Has anyone had an issue with finishing the ED Card? I am trying to finish so I can fly tomorrow and its stuck in a loop on the PCR Testing page. I do not have a test result and planned on taking a test at the airport. Without finishing and paying for the insurance and the test and getting an email I cannot board the plane... I've tried a different browser and my phone and all the same. I don't know what to do. I wrote support (because there is no phone) but its Aruba ... not sure anyone actually works after hours. 8:30pm is 12 hours prior to my flight so I am hoping since that is the test deadline that the upload option might go away... not sure if the site is that smart.. ANY HELP would be appreciated.

Scott
Toms River, NJ

Andrea J.
07-15-2020, 09:26 PM
is there a way to "start over?"

first_time_in_july
07-15-2020, 09:33 PM
I am going to try again after 12 hours is eclipsed to see if that makes a difference. But if not, I just looked back at the official procedure and all components can be completed within 72 to 4 hours of flight (if not uploading a test). I thought components 1 and 2 needed to be done prior to 72 hours but I guess not so if plan A fails I will try it. UGH... Thanks.

Andrea J.
07-15-2020, 09:49 PM
do you have the health app on your phone or tablet?

I am going to try again after 12 hours is eclipsed to see if that makes a difference. But if not, I just looked back at the official procedure and all components can be completed within 72 to 4 hours of flight (if not uploading a test). I thought components 1 and 2 needed to be done prior to 72 hours but I guess not so if plan A fails I will try it. UGH... Thanks.

first_time_in_july
07-15-2020, 10:19 PM
Thanks Andrea! Yes, I had to start from the beginning in order for it to work. Well, at least you have an answer for anyone that might have the same issue in the future. Yes, I do (Health App) but was waiting for the ED Card # to let it self populate.

Andrea J.
07-15-2020, 10:43 PM
enjoy every moment of your aruba vacation and safe travels

Thanks Andrea! Yes, I had to start from the beginning in order for it to work. Well, at least you have an answer for anyone that might have the same issue in the future. Yes, I do (Health App) but was waiting for the ED Card # to let it self populate.

first_time_in_july
07-15-2020, 10:58 PM
Thank you! Well, the ED Card icon not available now to click on to fill out info using ED number on the Health App. So I entered my traveler info without the ED card option but there is not place to enter an ED number. But then you can go back and look at your traveler info and there's a place shown for ED number but no way to enter it... I think I'm done for the night.... how long until I'm actually on the island with all this behind me... ;)

Kent-ArubaBob
07-16-2020, 09:51 AM
Here are a few e-mails that I received some messages from before my trip. They are very helpful because they are working at the airport when you come thru. The Gary Tromp was the one that told me to e-mail him my results after I have landed. The Immigration e-mail is the one I had questions and they were very helpful. Hope this helps.
migracion.aruba@dga.aw This one is for questions filling out the ED card
Judith Tromp: judtrompras@gmail.com These 2 are more for test results. Garreth Tromp: garreth.tromp@despa.gov.aw

EDMLS1358
07-23-2020, 10:48 AM
I have a question that maybe someone can answer. I downloaded the app and it finally shows the correct travel info. I entered both my info and my wife's on the app on my phone, if we get tested in Aruba they are saying you will get the results via the app. Will I be able to get both our results on my phone since we are both listed as travelers or does my wife need to download the app on her phone as well? The app lets you add travelers so thats why she is listed on my phone.
Thanks for any help or advice.

Andrea J.
07-23-2020, 01:41 PM
add travelers WORKS!

be aware though that the test results do not come in at same time.
you could come in negative at 5 pm and your wife's results might be hours later or vice versa.

I have a question that maybe someone can answer. I downloaded the app and it finally shows the correct travel info. I entered both my info and my wife's on the app on my phone, if we get tested in Aruba they are saying you will get the results via the app. Will I be able to get both our results on my phone since we are both listed as travelers or does my wife need to download the app on her phone as well? The app lets you add travelers so thats why she is listed on my phone.
Thanks for any help or advice.

EDMLS1358
07-23-2020, 06:31 PM
Thank You. One less download to worry about!!

sundialSoft
07-24-2020, 04:56 AM
If you look in the app you can add other people. Your own Traveller name will be there and there is a blue circle with a + which you can touch to add traveller with a new registration. Maybe you could do that to add the others to the one phone.