PDA

View Full Version : Alot of great info on filling out the ED card. This is a link on u-tube.

Kent-ArubaBob
07-26-2020, 12:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FO37bWoSi0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0GUPvL8yfOxj1tQHhiKMzsiZgLyEUMHKpE_bNOe mj3XanRojUP93-H5BI

Maybe this has been posted already but I have not seen it before. It takes about 6 minutes and 42 seconds but I wish I would have seen this before I came to Aruba. I am a person who does not like to read alot but I sure can sit back and listen!!! Hope this helps some travelers. AB

ArubaAce
07-26-2020, 01:08 PM
Thanks Kent! The video is very helpful. I hate to read as well. Even on my Kindle I set it for it to self read via speech.

WaltVB
07-26-2020, 05:27 PM
Thanks for posting AB!

dicodoco
08-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Nice link and v helpful!

for those who have gone through the process, seems like a bit of a technical headache to start the ED card process before the 72hour window (ppl have mentioned needing to "start over" or "fill out everything again" once prompted to enter PCR results, pay for insurance, etc).

so i'm wondering if its better to just start and finish the process all at once, ie once we have our PCR results.

thoughts? thx!

DiviDiviFan
08-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Nice link and v helpful!

for those who have gone through the process, seems like a bit of a technical headache to start the ED card process before the 72hour window (ppl have mentioned needing to "start over" or "fill out everything again" once prompted to enter PCR results, pay for insurance, etc).

so i'm wondering if its better to just start and finish the process all at once, ie once we have our PCR results.

thoughts? thx!

Totally agree, wait and do it all at once.