PDA

View Full Version : New one bedroom condo for rent at Azure Beach Residences

ArubaAngela
06-01-2021, 10:21 AM
CONDO NO LONGER IN THE RENTAL PROGRAAM

Just put my condo in the rental program at Azure. I closed last year at this time, but decided to wait due to Covid. If you have any questions or interest in renting, please PM me for referral.

https://www.bluearuba.com/rentals/a-new-wave-of-living

skipola
01-10-2022, 02:26 PM
Hi, if you rent a condo at any of the new properties built, Azure, etc, are you required to pay fees, electricity, or govt taxes?

ArubaAngela
01-22-2022, 10:17 AM
The Rental company charges a percentage and handles all the rental, including paying all the government fees, taxes. Since it’s my home I pay all the utilities.

Hi, if you rent a condo at any of the new properties built, Azure, etc, are you required to pay fees, electricity, or govt taxes?

WaltVB
01-22-2022, 10:47 AM
When I click on your link, I see a ton of properties listed. Which unit is yours?

ArubaAngela
01-22-2022, 05:16 PM
When I click on your link, I see a ton of properties listed. Which unit is yours?

My unit is not listed any longer since I got out of the rental program. We decided renting wasn’t for us and we plan to spend more time here. We live in Florida and it’s easy for us to fly here. We’ve been here now sinc December 14 and go home January 31.
( I didn’t know how to delete my post, that’s why I put that on. I’ve gotten some messages about renting. This is what my Condo looks like. We love it!!!

Aruba4ever
01-22-2022, 06:08 PM
Your place looks great.