PDA

View Full Version : Home watch for condo

ArubaAngela
11-07-2021, 02:27 PM
We’ve decided to get out of the rental program at Azure. Last renter will be the month of February, so I need to find someone to check on the condo when we’re not there. Plan to spend the holidays and the month of January in Aruba. Appreciate any recommendations for reliable company. I’ve read some positive comments about Aruba Homeminders. Any other suggestions?? Thanks

schexc
11-07-2021, 05:13 PM
We’ve decided to get out of the rental program at Azure. Last renter will be the month of February, so I need to find someone to check on the condo when we’re not there. Plan to spend the holidays and the month of January in Aruba. Appreciate any recommendations for reliable company. I’ve read some positive comments about Aruba Homeminders. Any other suggestions?? Thanks

We don't know of anyone, but wonder why you took it out of the rental program?

hineskl
11-13-2021, 11:40 AM
We used multiple companies when we owned our home in Aruba. Had issues with several. The last company we worked with we never had a problem.

Check out Chris and Virgi at

https://www.boncasaruba.com/

If you want to discuss the others private message me.

ArubaAngela
11-17-2021, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=schexc;383471]We don't know of anyone, but wonder why you took it out of the rental program?[/
We bought during Covid and went back and forth on renting and decided to give it a try. We live in Florida and it’s easy for us to get to Aruba and decided we want the flexibility of coming and going when we want to. Plus, we can leave our personal stuff when we leave and don’t have to store everything away when renters come.