PDA

View Full Version : New Property Owner in Aruba - Gardener & Property Manager Please

aua_life
04-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Hello all,
this is a really great site. I've been reading the posts and there is lots of good info shared for new and existing property owners in Aruba.

Well, I'm new to the forum, and I'm also officially a new property owner in Aruba. My family and I have been coming to Aruba for years and we finally pulled the trigger and made a home purchase. We are really excited and we look forward to making Aruba a retirement destination + family vacation home.

I read some older posts about gardeners and property managers, but I'm looking to hear back from my fellow home owners. Can anyone recommend a Gardener and a Property Manager.

If anyone could share some quality people, I would be very grateful. Feel free to PM me.
(or to warn me about some not so good ones ! :()

Keep up the great posts.

See you all at the tennis courts or beach! :D

Andrea J.
04-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Hi
welcome to the posting side!

cannot help you with garden and property managers, but there are many here who might be able to give a suggestion or 2.

Hello all,
this is a really great site. I've been reading the posts and there is lots of good info shared for new and existing property owners in Aruba.

Well, I'm new to the forum, and I'm also officially a new property owner in Aruba. My family and I have been coming to Aruba for years and we finally pulled the trigger and made a home purchase. We are really excited and we look forward to making Aruba a retirement destination + family vacation home.

I read some older posts about gardeners and property managers, but I'm looking to hear back from my fellow home owners. Can anyone recommend a Gardener and a Property Manager.

If anyone could share some quality people, I would be very grateful. Feel free to PM me.

Keep up the great posts.

robin
04-04-2022, 09:55 PM
Welcome and congratulations.

We have a condo and we use Prestige. Aruba Home Minders is another one, a third is Aruba Vacations (I think that is the name of it).

WaltVB
04-04-2022, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the posting side, hope you can find everyone you need to take care of your property.

cpjones
04-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Welcome...... there will be no shortage of good information available here.

crimms
04-05-2022, 08:14 AM
Welcome!
Sean and Susan

aquaman
04-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Hello all,

Keep up the great posts.

Welcome and congratulations in making the big leap to ownership here. After 16 yrs, we have had a number of ditterent experiences with both gardeners and property managers. One thing to bear in mind is that this is not North America and standards of quality differ. I would be happy to share with you via private message some recommendations and cautions.

annf
04-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Welcome! Because you are new owners and do not have a real network here as yet my advice is to have Fantastic Gardens visit your property and give you a recommendation on how often you will need service and what the cost will be. They have been operating on the island for years, follow good safety procedures (we have had them do some tree removal) and we have found their prices to be reasonable. There may be 'someone' cheaper but cheaper is not always better.