PDA

View Full Version : Random photo text

Pegmeister
09-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Figure I would try taking a screenshot and posting as Andrea suggested. Looks like that might work yet still feel the photo upload option could use improvement. People don’t post photos the way they used to and that’s too bad as photos do help promote interest in traveling to Aruba.

Pegmeister
09-03-2022, 03:25 PM
It wouldn’t upload when I tried to use a screen shot from my IPad. I had to do the screen shot from my phone, otherwise I got an error.

robin
09-03-2022, 06:27 PM
I think the newer phones take higher resolution photos and the site can’t handle it.

Pegmeister
09-03-2022, 07:35 PM
I think the newer phones take higher resolution photos and the site can’t handle it.

I think you’re probably right. Although I do reduce it to the smaller size first. It won’t load at all if I don’t.

Andrea J.
09-03-2022, 08:04 PM
I have mentioned this to Michael a few times and he said it was not an issue.
I will let him know again.

Pegmeister
09-03-2022, 08:06 PM
I have mentioned this to Michael a few times and he said it was not an issue.
I will let him know again.

Thanks Andrea! Not sure why he would think it was nit an issue.

Andrea J.
09-03-2022, 09:25 PM
last time I had him check it out, he had no problem posting.

this time I will ask him to try with his desktop, tablet and phone.

Thanks Andrea! Not sure why he would think it was nit an issue.

Pegmeister
09-03-2022, 09:38 PM
last time I had him check it out, he had no problem posting.

this time I will ask him to try with his desktop, tablet and phone.

Maybe he’ll share his secret! :D

robin
09-03-2022, 10:39 PM
I think you’re probably right. Although I do reduce it to the smaller size first. It won’t load at all if I don’t.Same here.

Laura in NH
09-04-2022, 09:44 AM
My screen shots don't seem to work either. When I post from my phone I have to email the pics to myself to reduce the size, then I can share here. On my laptop I use MS Paint to reduce the size and save a copy.