This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 Fool and a Boat

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Amy, what is the cost of just a boat tour and no fishing? Is it the same price? We wouldn't mind touring the island.
    Sean and Susan
    It's the same price. It's a private charter so you can decide what it is you want to do on your outing.
    ~Amy~® -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019 -- 39th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2019 -- 40th trip to Aruba: April/May 2020

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for reply
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the website for the "1 fool and boat" has been updated.
    No mention of denial of access for the blind.
    Still no babies or wheelchairs. That is understandable...safety issue for babies and the boat not wheelchair accessible?
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-16-2018 at 12:10 AM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I think there is a great number of people who will love this type of charter and really enjoy his sense of humor and personality. I try not to be easily offended - I read this this with the intended sarcasm

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We have the opportunity to see the boat up close yesterday when it happened to be docked near the Fish House restaurant. Seeing the ladder up close, I would say if you have to question it, it's probably not for you. Also groups of 6 may struggle if everyone needs shade, but that is true of any center console boat. The seating looks comfortable and for the right couple or group I'm sure it is a good experience.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://1foolandaboat.com/#the-price
    the price is now not listed on the website.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    https://1foolandaboat.com/#the-price
    the price is now not listed on the website.
    It kind of makes sense to do it that way, since it is such a customized experience (based on my personal communication with him). If you are wanting a few local beers and a snorkel trip, versus someone who may request a nice wine and several stops and add in fishing and snacks, etc. Seems like a good idea with the "request a quote" feature.

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree since it is customizable

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    It kind of makes sense to do it that way, since it is such a customized experience (based on my personal communication with him). If you are wanting a few local beers and a snorkel trip, versus someone who may request a nice wine and several stops and add in fishing and snacks, etc. Seems like a good idea with the "request a quote" feature.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got done reading through this. I guess I should have looked this up before! I have emailed him with some questions that I see the answers to here. Mainly the ladder and the pricing. If this trip is $400 for two people, I am thinking we may pass. I will go search out other options for snorkel trips. I am sure there are many to choose from!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes there are.
    tranquilo
    octopus
    jolly pirate
    depalm
    red sail
    unique
    monteforte
    to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    Just got done reading through this. I guess I should have looked this up before! I have emailed him with some questions that I see the answers to here. Mainly the ladder and the pricing. If this trip is $400 for two people, I am thinking we may pass. I will go search out other options for snorkel trips. I am sure there are many to choose from!
    0 1