This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Pearl Sailing

Post Thanks / Like

Black Pearl Sailing

Getting excited for my (our) first family trip to Aruba - Arrive in Aruba on Jan 2 and staying for 10 days. Just made reservations for the Black Pearl sailing/snorkeling trip. Looks like a popular trip as it only has 20 seats/loungers. Anyone done this excursion before?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never done it, but a lot of forum members have!
    Enjoy and happy new year.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWBYtheSEA View Post
    Getting excited for my (our) first family trip to Aruba - Arrive in Aruba on Jan 2 and staying for 10 days. Just made reservations for the Black Pearl sailing/snorkeling trip. Looks like a popular trip as it only has 20 seats/loungers. Anyone done this excursion before?
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We’ve done it. Absolutely loved it. I had never been snorkeling before and the crew was great. You’ll enjoy the grilled cheese sandwiches and rum punch.

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done it several times, it's the most relaxing snorkel tour on the island. Albert and Joann are the ultimate hosts. They even have prescription swim masks to help you see better underwater. As Peg says the grilled cheese sandwiches and rum punch are top notch. I think you'll really enjoy the cruise.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done it several times as well. You have made a great choice. It is a really relaxed, chill vibe. The crew, the food, the trip is great!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done it twice and will again this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    We sail with the lovely folks from the Black Pearl/Blue Melody every year. It's the 1st thing we book, after our trip plans are finalized.

We love the vibe, very chill and low key. There is an open bar, but it's NOT a party boat/booze cruise atmosphere. You will be fed well (cold cheese sandwiches, watermelon, The.Best.Grilled.Cheese.Sandwich you've ever had. Seriously, ever.)

There are 2 snorkeling stops, and the sail back (if you take the afternoon trip) is timed so you see sunset from the boat.

You made a terrific choice. ENJOY!
    ~Debbie
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely my favorite...have sailed with Albert for many many years....and the Black Pearl has steps into the sea....my days of jumping over the side are over! Great choice!
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have also sailed with the Black Pearl and loved it.m
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have also done the Black Pearl on our first trip last year and will be doing it again this year. As everyone else has said, the grilled cheese and the rum punch is AMAZING!! You will love the trip!

0 0