This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Do I need to book excursions before I go?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Do I need to book excursions before I go?

I am traveling Easter week and would like to go snorkeling. Should I book my excursion now or wait until I get there.

Also - I think we are going to go with DePalm tours...Everyone talked highly of Depalm Water park, etc. and how child-friendly they are. But I see everyone talking about Tranquilo. Is that a company or a boat name? So many choices.
    0 0

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    palmtours.com yes book it before you get here it is going to be busy season last december i saw a lot of sold out events in hight season
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html
    0 0

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinaCas View Post
    I am traveling Easter week and would like to go snorkeling. Should I book my excursion now or wait until I get there.

Also - I think we are going to go with DePalm tours...Everyone talked highly of Depalm Water park, etc. and how child-friendly they are. But I see everyone talking about Tranquilo. Is that a company or a boat name? So many choices.
    Tranquilo is a boat name.
    Depalm Tours own the depalm water park, and also own the Palm Pleasure boat. They are a large tour company in aruba. You will see large tour buses around the island giving tours, picking up at the airport, dropping off for boat tours....nice operation.
    I would suggest you book early for the snorkeling, Easter week is busy and lots of things are closed Easter Sunday and Monday, therefore, pent up people wanting to do things...
    0 0