This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snorkeling cruises

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with all the recommendations above…. and I'd also like to add the Dolphin (from Delphi Watersports).
    It is a catamaran which offers a snorkels stop at The Antilla and Boca Catalina. It is a nice medium size boat which offers the perfect combination of fun and relaxation. Trip includes small sandwich, fruit, and drinks. The pick-up is in front of the Hyatt on Palm Beach. My husband and I love this boat!
    Link to Website: https://www.delphiwatersports.com/ac.../catamaran.htm
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done both the Jolly Pirates and Black Pearl.

The Jollies were fun, but definitely a big party scene, and I could see it being uncomfortably crowded during high season.

I cannot recommend Blue Melody/Black Pearl highly enough! 2 snorkling stops, sail back during sunset. A super-chill vibe. Delicious drinks, plenty of food, and the most delicious, best grilled cheese sandwich you've ever had. Seriously, EVER. I would go sit on the dock, chat with Joanne and Albert, and grilled cheese. It's that good.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    If you are looking for a different spot to snorkel, try Aruba Bob http://www.arubabob.com/. I believe they pick you up and drop you back off at your resort. Its not a cruise but it is the best snorkeling in Aruba.
    Yep, they take you to the best area on the island.

0 0