This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob

Post Thanks / Like
    My snorkel trip with Kent & Bob (we will actually be going with Stuart) is all booked for 2 days after we arrive in Aruba! Only a little over a month away!
    I can hardly contain my excitment!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got back from a quick 5 day trip and we swam with a turtle a few days ago. It actually let us pet his shell and swim with it for about 5 minutes. Then it sat on the bottom and let us take pics of it. That was the first and I've snorkled Mangel Halto over 1,000 times. I will try to post some pics here if I can. Otherwise if you e-mail me direct, I will be glad to shoot you the pictures.
    kentgerber@adamswells.com

(from andrea.....here i am butting in on kent's post, but he was kind enough to email me the pix and they are posted in the next 2 posts!! thanks kent)
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-15-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Alex at arubabob@live.com or call Alex local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 53rd trip Dec 5, 2018.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kent's snorkeling photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob-copy-p9110034-jpg   Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob-copy-p9110035-jpg   Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob-copy-p9110042-jpg  
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    more............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob-copy-p9110045-jpg   Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob-copy-p9110052-jpg   Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob-copy-p9110064-jpg  
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are so amazing! I would love to see a sea turtle although I know it's pretty rare, but even the coral in the background looks amazing! I am SO looking forward to this!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as you are confortable in the water and familiar with the snorkle you will be fine with Kent. He is a great guide and fantastic guy
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting them Andrea
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Alex at arubabob@live.com or call Alex local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 53rd trip Dec 5, 2018.
    0 0

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great photos. Kent, I can't wait to get back and do another trip. I think you owe me a turtle sighting next time!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you want to send me more, i will do it.
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Thanks for posting them Andrea
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I always promise everyone to see a turtle if you snorkle with me but you have to come to Club Arias where I stay and he has a little fish pond with 2 turtles in it so its a 100 percent guarantee to see a turtle if you come with me! Ha! Ha! Kent

Andrea. I will send a few more but I don't want to hog the show. Kent
    0 0