This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Surf Club Pool Bingo is back

Post Thanks / Like

Surf Club Pool Bingo is back

This information was copied from Charles Asch who runs the Aruba Surf Club Facebook group. For those who stay at the Surf Club, I highly recommend this informative and well-moderated group.

BINGO IS BACK!!!
    They will not be taking cash. It will be in the form of a room charge and the prize will be a room credit.
    The boards are sold by the activities attendant as they pass around the pool from12 noon till 1pm when bingo starts. This eliminates the lines and promotes social distancing.
    This is just a test and will only continue if everyone remails socially distant and participates in a safe and healthy manor!
    2 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walt and Pam (I think mostly Pam ) are big fans of pool Bingo.
    I think I would like to pay for $$$ instead of a room credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    This information was copied from Charles Asch who runs the Aruba Surf Club Facebook group. For those who stay at the Surf Club, I highly recommend this informative and well-moderated group.

BINGO IS BACK!!!
    They will not be taking cash. It will be in the form of a room charge and the prize will be a room credit.
    The boards are sold by the activities attendant as they pass around the pool from12 noon till 1pm when bingo starts. This eliminates the lines and promotes social distancing.
    This is just a test and will only continue if everyone remails socially distant and participates in a safe and healthy manor!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam will be thrilled to hear this. Room credit might be okay if it could be used across the Marriott campus, say for the buffet at La Vista or a romantic dinner at Atardi or another one of Pam's favorites, the pool bar at Surf Club But besides all that, it's such a welcome step towards a return to normalcy.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Immediately thought of Walt and Pam for this one. I am happy to see one of your favorite activities come back. Im sure we could use the room credit at the bar if we ever won!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got off the phone with Pam and she's excited. Yeah, our pool bar tab runs into the hundreds most stays.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Just got off the phone with Pam and she's excited. Yeah, our pool bar tab runs into the hundreds most stays.
    Our last day we day last year we did some real damage at that pool bar!
    0 1