This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Equator band

Post Thanks / Like

Equator band

Does anyone know if Hannah and her Equator band is currently on the island? Last year they were at Divi and really hope they are this November again, favorite band on the island.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked their Facebook page and it hasn’t been updated in a year.
    I know that they often played at LaCabana pool bar, maybe Liz ArubaLover will have info.

Post Thanks / Like
    They used to play Hard Rock pretty regularly, but I can't find a band schedule posted anywhere. It might worth checking there when you are on the island.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    They used to play Hard Rock pretty regularly, but I can't find a band schedule posted anywhere. It might worth checking there when you are on the island.
    Sounds like a plan, last year while sitting on my patio I recognized them playing somewhere near me. Also the divi had them listed on their schedule so I was very happy. I know last year Hannah said she was taking more time for herself which was nice, just not when I'm in town (lol)

0 0