This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Azia Restaurant Experience- Delivery and In person

Post Thanks / Like

Azia Restaurant Experience- Delivery and In person

Azia topped our list as favorite restaurant of the year. Their food has an Asian flare. We had delivery our first night and spent our anniversary in their beautiful courtyard.

Food -
    The flavors are amazing!! Everything was fresh and made to order. Their chicken wings were some of the best we have had. The only thing that was just okay was the Mongolian beef. I probably wouldn't order that again, but we still liked it. They have a set of 8 dumplings that give you a variety. We had that on both visits. The spicy tuna bon bon roll was excellent but the Geisha roll was our absolute favorite - a deep fried tuna maki with cream cheese and other stuff - I could have ate that every day of our trip and been perfectly happy. The Aruba Rocks beef tenderloin was so tender and came with some sauce that was a burst of flavor - garlic, wasabi (not too hot), and not sure what else.

Drinks -
    Jon had a p*rnstar martini with vanilla vodka, passion fruit and a shot of bubbly on the side. He loved it. i had an asian mojito with a pear flavoring - also very good.

Service -
    Delivery - easily ordered online and you pay when it is delivered. Delivery was reasonably timed and they called our room when they arrived in the lobby.

In the courtyard - Service was perfect - the waiter was so friendly and fun, knowledgeable and made good recommendations. He was there when we needed something but not hovering. The setting is beautiful with white string lights, elephant statues, the decor had an Asian flair and was something you don't see every day in Aruba and just right, not overdone. Tables are spaced out very well.

I am having trouble adding photos, but there are lots on their website: https://www.giannisgroup.com/azia
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds absolutely delicious!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Azia topped our list as favorite restaurant of the year. Their food has an Asian flare. We had delivery our first night and spent our anniversary in their beautiful courtyard.

Food -
    The flavors are amazing!! Everything was fresh and made to order. Their chicken wings were some of the best we have had. The only thing that was just okay was the Mongolian beef. I probably wouldn't order that again, but we still liked it. They have a set of 8 dumplings that give you a variety. We had that on both visits. The spicy tuna bon bon roll was excellent but the Geisha roll was our absolute favorite - a deep fried tuna maki with cream cheese and other stuff - I could have ate that every day of our trip and been perfectly happy. The Aruba Rocks beef tenderloin was so tender and came with some sauce that was a burst of flavor - garlic, wasabi (not too hot), and not sure what else.

Drinks -
    Jon had a p*rnstar martini with vanilla vodka, passion fruit and a shot of bubbly on the side. He loved it. i had an asian mojito with a pear flavoring - also very good.

Service -
    Delivery - easily ordered online and you pay when it is delivered. Delivery was reasonably timed and they called our room when they arrived in the lobby.

In the courtyard - Service was perfect - the waiter was so friendly and fun, knowledgeable and made good recommendations. He was there when we needed something but not hovering. The setting is beautiful with white string lights, elephant statues, the decor had an Asian flair and was something you don't see every day in Aruba and just right, not overdone. Tables are spaced out very well.

I am having trouble adding photos, but there are lots on their website: https://www.giannisgroup.com/azia

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yummy! Guess this one has to go on the list too. Think I may have to stay longer next time! LOL!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tracey...never been ...sounds like a place we would like...menu looks yummy!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Yummy! Guess this one has to go on the list too. Think I may have to stay longer next time! LOL!
    You should always stay longer.

0 0