This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BBQ events?

Post Thanks / Like

BBQ events?

On September 6th there was a Blues, Brews, Bourbon & BBQ event hosted at the Heart Music Bar. I wish I had seen the article prior to the event as I would have posted it. Wondering if anyone had gone?

I’m not familiar with the Heart Music Bar but what intrigued me was the BBQ was being prepared by the former Hollywood Smoke House which closed a few years ago. I really liked their bbq so I’m hoping maybe they will be involved in future events.

Anyone hear anything?

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peg ...is Hollywood Smokehouse the place that was @ the Alhambra Marketplace and before that located next to the old taxi dispatch?
    I am NOT a fan of BBQ (it is the smell, not the taste) but I did love their chicken. We had take out years ago when from the BBQ place next door to the taxi depot. I think it was Hollywood.
    Maybe they will do some pop ups?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they were in the space that We R Cuba now occupies. I’m hoping for a few pop ups! I love pulled pork and most places make it too sweet. Hollywood had a great sauce. I liked it so much I got a couple bottles to bring home.

0 0