This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Bingo

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Bingo

Bingo had never been on our to go list for the last 13 years.
    My son's high school girl friend had an unfortunate verbal disagreement with an employee and we swore we would not return.

Well we returned tonight and the food was good.
    Their air-conditioning leaves a lot to be desired and we were pretty warm.

Paul had mixed grill and it was great.
    I had coconut shrimp and a baked potato! Terrific.
    The best coconut shrimp that I ever tasted.

If their airco was better, we'd go back.
    If a cold front comes thru we'd go back
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about the A/C\, I don't remember it being an issue when we were there last. The coconut shrimp and mixed grill are two of our favorites.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The coconut shrimp is my all time favorite there, along with the goat cheese salad. The carpaccio is also delicious. I go there a lot and have never had a problem with the A/C either.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I must go there at least 5 or 6 times per trip (for dinner and sometimes just to meet friends for drinks at night) - never had any issues with the A/C either. Love their menu - always so much I like on the menu that I have a hard time choosing but probably my favorite that I order the most is the Salad of the Sea with the lemon herb dressing. They also have a great carpaccio and ceviche that you can get in two different sizes depending on your appetite.
    ~Amy~® -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019 -- 39th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2019 -- 40th trip to Aruba: April/May 2020

0 3

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    I think I must go there at least 5 or 6 times per trip (for dinner and sometimes just to meet friends for drinks at night) - never had any issues with the A/C either. Love their menu - always so much I like on the menu that I have a hard time choosing but probably my favorite that I order the most is the Salad of the Sea with the lemon herb dressing. They also have a great carpaccio and ceviche that you can get in two different sizes depending on your appetite.
    Good morning,

Amy is absolutely right on.

We love the option of ordering the smaller size, usually the mixed grill for us. The food is very good, the service is friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere is great.

We've never had a problem with the a/c there either.

For many of our past visits, we have been to Bingo twice; on arrival day and again sometime during our vacation. No matter how many times we go to Aruba, the travel day can be a bit stressful. Dinner at Bingo on arrival day just removes any stress we may have experienced in getting there.
    0 0