This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carnivorous Grill

Post Thanks / Like

Questionable Restaurant Name? Just askin??

Is it just me, or did anyone else just "glance" at the name of this restaurant and read it as "Coronavirus Grill" ... just askin ... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    I am so excited!! 21 days from today and we will almost be there!!! We land at 1:50pm on the 24th. We stay at an AirBnB in Noord, about a 5 minute drive from all the resorts near the Palm Beach area. The AirBnB is a studio apartment on the back of a house. It has its own saltwater pool that we get all to ourselves, as well as an outdoor kitchen area with a bar and a gas grill. We will hit up either Superfoods or Ling's for some groceries at some point, grill out a bunch, eat outside, hit up Fireson Brewery a few times (well, I will ), snorkel at Boca Catalina, do the Blue Melody snorkel tour, go to Local Store a lot and pretty much just play it by ear for the week. This trip was supposed to be our fact finding mission about what is involved in buying a place someday, but that might all be hold for a while. So, we will just go wherever the wind takes us on this trip!

My husband is currently looking at the Carnivorous Grill FB page and is already drooling, so I am pretty sure we just added that place to the list for our trip! . I will definitely report back on how it is!!
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahaha YES

hope you are well Michael.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmattalo View Post
    Is it just me, or did anyone else just "glance" at the name of this restaurant and read it as "Coronavirus Grill" ... just askin ... :-)
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Andrea . . . sorry have not been on the forum much. We are all healthy, which is important. Hope you are both healthy these days. We just booked for arrival after Christmas until end of April . . . fingers crossed the direct flights from YYZ will not be cancelled.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks scrumptious...
    0 0