This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Do any restaurants in Aruba serve Thanksgiving dinner on Oct 14th? (for Canadians)

Post Thanks / Like

Do any restaurants in Aruba serve Thanksgiving dinner on Oct 14th? (for Canadians)

Hi Everyone,
    I have a friend from Canada who will be on vacation with her family in Aruba during the week of October 13th. Since Thanksgiving Day in Canada is celebrated on the 2nd Monday of October, they will be celebrating the holiday on Monday October 14th in Aruba. My friend asked me to recommend restaurants who might have a Turkey dinner on the menu, for the occasion. Does anyone on the Forum have any suggestions on which restaurants I can recommend?
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Last edited by SkiChris; 10-01-2019 at 07:39 PM. Reason: typo
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that you'll have to contact restaurants and ask.
    Chris, this is the first time that we have ever seen that question........great question and I hope there are lots of positive responses.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiChris View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have a friend from Canada who will be on vacation with her family in Aruba during the week of October 13th. Since Thanksgiving Day in Canada iscelebrated on the 2nd Monday of October, they will be celebratingthe holiday on Monday October 14th in Aruba. My friend asked me to recommendrestaurants who might have a Turkey dinner on the menu, for the occasion. Does anyone on the Forum have anysuggestions on which restaurants I can recommend?
    Thanks,
    Chris
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Alfie's??

1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that would be a great spot
    turkey w/poutine and much gravy!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Alfie's??