This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite fish and where to get it

Post Thanks / Like
    Last trip I went to local fish and I had some great fish. It's out of the way past the airport so you need a car. Otherwise you will end up spending $60 round trip in cab like I did but felt it was worth it. I got a bucket of beers mix n match Heinekens and Ballashis which I could not finish but no problem they gave me a bag and I took 2 or 3 to go. The fish was fresh, the view of the marina was calming. Great time!

On a prior trip I went to Nos Club Huis for their inexpensive 5pm happy hour. I went on a Sunday when they have a BBQ basket which consisted of ribs, chicken, fish and fries. The ribs were good but the fish was awesome. I asked them what kind of fish is this? They said grouper why? I said WOW I never tasted grouper so fresh! They said that they only cook the fish that is brought in from the local fisherman that day. On their menu I believe they also cook barracuda and other fish depending what is brought in that day...

The good things about local fish and nos club is that it's outdoors. I'm looking to go to some out door eateries if I get to go in December.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Barracuda at Wacky Wahoo for sure!!!
    0 1