This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying Fishbone - Who's been?

Post Thanks / Like
    During the pandemic there is limited seating capacity at Flying Fishbone so, actually, it is more romantic and private than ever....and not that crowded. When you visit the restaurant over the past six months, it is as if the gorgeous sunset and the entire staff are there just for you. It is a rare time to experience the restaurant like it was many years ago when fewer people knew how to travel to Saveneta to experience that gem of a restaurant.
    (I recommend the based Alaska for dessert - fun way to top off the evening).
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    While we didn't get to Flying Fishbone this trip, we have been there previously. It is such a lovely place and the food is incredible, IMHO.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything was great last week there. Food was delicious , Was there from 645 till close. We didn't feel rushed enjoyed cocktails , meal , dessert and more cocktails. Our waiter was awesome he made the night so enjoyable ,cracking jokes and conversation. His name sounded like " Tirimisu" but Im not sure what it was to be honest . Best waiter I'v ever had in Aruba and I made sure I told management. I feel its a must on my trips.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Alma, we did go during our trip earlier this month and it was great. Maybe we had the same waiter...he was very good and a difficult name to recall.
    I now wear my Flying Fishbone t-shirt I bought there as my one souvenir of our trip there this year.
    We will be back in July with the family, so not sure if we will go then with the kids and grandkids. If we can get there with a few of us, we will try to go again.
    Brian

0 0