This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Family Visit, restaurants

Post Thanks / Like

Question Large Family Visit, restaurants

I along with 17 members of my family will be visiting late April. I want to have a couple of family dinners with my entire family and really don't want to be separated in multiple tables. Are there any situations that I can avoid this? I'm hoping things will be very different by the time we are there in late April.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, I’m thinking you will have to be at separate tables. There are still restrictions in Aruba.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum Joe. I don't know how you will get around having multiple tables. I think the best option is finding a place that will give you 3 outdoor tables. Of course as you said things could be different by late April, but we'll have to wait and see if the difference is good or bad.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum joehick.
    I agree with peg and walt. at this point in time, that number far exceeds the covid protocols even for outdoor dining.

we are all hoping things are back to normal by April 2021, but that is very unlikely.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I hope things improve by the time April rolls around. 17 is a lot of people for one table. If you break into 3 tables near each other, it might work. You can randomly seat people together for different meals-draw cards for who sits where each night. Get some note cards and label them 1, 2, 3 and have them pick randomly. Collect the cards back and do it next time you dine together. I think children under a certain age do not count toward the limits.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have an answer, but I do have the same question for a large group for lunch at a later date. any recommendations would be appreciated. i assume reservations would be in order for large group. But we do not need anything fancy, the more relaxed the better.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakirkpat View Post
    I don't have an answer, but I do have the same question for a large group for lunch at a later date. any recommendations would be appreciated. i assume reservations would be in order for large group. But we do not need anything fancy, the more relaxed the better.
    ‘Welcome to the forum. Once the island opens back up then I would think Ricardos would be a good spot for a large group. Matthews is another spot or some place like Daniels or Giannis. That said, then yes you would need a reservation for a large group.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    where will you be staying?
    Quote Originally Posted by sakirkpat View Post

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We just came back from dinner. There was a group of about 8 adults and two toddlers. They were at two tables with less than a foot between two tables.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is within protocols right?

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    We just came back from dinner. There was a group of about 8 adults and two toddlers. They were at two tables with less than a foot between two tables.

0 0