This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Local Store

Post Thanks / Like

The Local Store

Does anyone know if they are open for in person dining? Looking at the website I am having a hard time telling. I hope so as I would not do takeout but I would certainly dine there next trip as I love the wings!
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES
    They are open for in person dining.

They have plenty of room outside and I do believe that folks are indoors too.
    We never actually looked indoors.....we arrived and plunked ourselves at the first table outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Does anyone know if they are open for in person dining? Looking at the website I am having a hard time telling. I hope so as I would not do takeout but I would certainly dine there next trip as I love the wings!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    YES
    They are open for in person dining.

They have plenty of room outside and I do believe that folks are indoors too.
    We never actually looked indoors.....we arrived and plunked ourselves at the first table outside.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. This was our new go to restaurant based on forum recommendations. We loved how well they were handling restrictions. Great outdoor seating, lots of space, great service and great food.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We sat inside in December cause it was sprinkling then pouring rain. We were right under one of the mini-splits.. there were only 4 tables inside with a lot of distance between them.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    It rains in Aruba?

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We sat inside in December cause it was sprinkling then pouring rain. We were right under one of the mini-splits.. there were only 4 tables inside with a lot of distance between them.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it's been a while since you were there but last trip we took it rained torrentially some days. It was the rainiest it's ever been while we were there and was kind of a surprise. Good thing was it only lasted for an hour or so each time.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly it has been way way to long. It will have been a total of 21 months since our previous trip when we arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    I guess it's been a while since you were there but last trip we took it rained torrentially some days. It was the rainiest it's ever been while we were there and was kind of a surprise. Good thing was it only lasted for an hour or so each time.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We were there in December for lunch and I really want to head back.

Post Thanks / Like
    One of our absolute favorite places to go!! Inside or outside, I don't care - as long as I am there!
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 0