This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a little known restaurant

Post Thanks / Like
    Petje’s for real Surinam and Indonesian food! And I second O’Niells and the Fish House. Also, any food truck is just great. And in San Nicolas Saco Felippi.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rcabata1 View Post
    I have tried for many years to find Ana Marie's.....just drove around for an hour........ I refuse to take a cab because I have a rental car.....if I get good directions I would love to try it!
    Google maps and Map.me are very reliable on the island, I use it all of the time. Just type in Anna Marie's in the search bar and hit directions.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Pikas Corner has great skewers and lots of fish daily specials.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Urataka Pizza in Saveneta, good pizza, very local. Huchda Bakary in Sanra Cruz. Not just great bread, mmmm. But perfect breakfast and lunch too. Very local place. Omelets so big and cheesy. Too much stuff to list.
    Sean and Susan
    P.S all the other picks above are good choises. We will have to write them all down so we dont forget.
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Urataka Pizza in Saveneta, good pizza, very local. Huchda Bakary in Sanra Cruz. Not just great bread, mmmm. But perfect breakfast and lunch too. Very local place. Omelets so big and cheesy. Too much stuff to list.
    Sean and Susan
    P.S all the other picks above are good choises. We will have to write them all down so we dont forget.
    Menu for Huchada Bakery. I assume the prices are in Florin, but not sure. We might check it out.

https://landingspage.wishpond.com/landing-page-2627916/

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Although we haven't stopped there in a couple of years, Young Fellow Bar and Restaurant, on Route 1 just south of the airport, is a local place. We've gone on an early Sunday afternoon for barbeque. On Sunday night they had a local band playing and it really filled up. They're probably not having the Sunday event during these times, but if you're looking for a local establishment, this is one to try.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I had copied these driving directions a while back. Hope they help get to Anna Marie's.
    Directions from the Surf Club:

Make a right turn while leaving the Surf Club.
    Make left at the first traffic lights (Mc Donald's is on your right)
    Drive all the way through the main PALM BEACH ROAD (Wacky Wahoo's; Sole Mare; Gas Station)
    Make left at the traffic lights (Beach Police station right across the street)
    Drive +/- 1.5 to 2.0 km until you see a big sign of FIRESTONE & BRIDGE STONE on your right!
    Make first left right after you pass the firestone & bridgestone signs. (this is your last turn)!
    NOW - very important!: STAY ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD - it's curvy, like a snake but make no turns!!
    As soon as you come out of the snake (while you remained on the right hand side of the road), you'll see On your right "DEL REY" apartments

KEEP STRAIGHT, we're the 7th house on your right hand side counting down from DEL REY apartments!
    (Two stories house with lot's of Venetians Columns, huge green decorative fence, lot's of lights).
    1 0