This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Our restaurant choices for our 2 weeks early December

  1. #21
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jane ​absolutely ​looks the same as she did oh so many years ago!
    A really lovely family.
    I do not know where she gets her energy.



    Quote Originally Posted by annf View Post
    Hung Paradise is a fav of mine also! As well as friends and family! A gal pal and I often go there for 'girls' night'....our catch up sessions. Food is good and Jane and Kevin take good care of us. When my husband and I first started going to Hung the inside was smaller and Kevin sat at a table doing his homework. Now Kevin is the father of two! Is it my imagination or does Jane look the same all these years?
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0
     

  2. #22
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...one more Mark!
    that is unless you are staying 6, not 7 nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Here's my list for next week in no particular order....

    Casa Nonna
    Pinchos
    Hungs
    Barefoot or Flying Fishbone
    Bohemian
    Quinta Del Carmen

    Backups - Azia and Agrigento
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0
     

  3. #23
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol actually i have one too many - Shortened trip this year due to DD coming home from college and not coming with us to Aruba - so sad it will not be the same without her.
    0 0
     

  4. #24
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow...college...where did those years go?

    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    lol actually i have one too many - Shortened trip this year due to DD coming home from college and not coming with us to Aruba - so sad it will not be the same without her.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0
     

  5. #25
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking the same thing - crazy lol
    0 0
     

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Here's my list for next week in no particular order....

    Casa Nonna
    Pinchos
    Hungs
    Barefoot or Flying Fishbone
    Bohemian
    Quinta Del Carmen

    Backups - Azia and Agrigento
    Have you taken a look at the Quinta del Carmen tapas garden menu? If not take a look before you go. We always went to their main restaurant which is a lovely setting. The food didn’t wow us. This year we tried the tapas garden in front of the restaurant. It was amazing. We just kept ordering as we needed since they are small portions. Wonderful experience. Just an FYI before you go. Compare the menus.
    0 1
     

  7. #27
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    Have you taken a look at the Quinta del Carmen tapas garden menu? If not take a look before you go. We always went to their main restaurant which is a lovely setting. The food didn’t wow us. This year we tried the tapas garden in front of the restaurant. It was amazing. We just kept ordering as we needed since they are small portions. Wonderful experience. Just an FYI before you go. Compare the menus.

    No never had - didn't know about that but a great recommendation - much appreciated thanks
    0 1
     

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    No never had - didn't know about that but a great recommendation - much appreciated thanks
    Tapas Garden is more casual, very reasonable and all the food is cooked by the same chef as the main restaurant so a win win. We like it better and we are foodies. Lol.
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •